Striker rejects sevco.

Simple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we also have to hope that we don't lose 1 or 2 CBs to injury. We have to hope that we don't have a ref who's a bit short of cash and will be hoping to get rounds bought for him all night in his local "bar". We also have to hope we don't play as poorly as we did against the huns because the chances are the fat boy will be off and they may have got their hands on some guys that can put the ball in the net. Let's not kid ourselves here with all this "gap" nonsense. The huns know what's at stake. Lawwell and the board need to equipt lennon with what he needs to make sure the 10 can be achieved.
Mind Bitton and ElHamed can play there πŸ‘

I said during lockdown that as long as we keep what we have we will win the 10. That's when I believed that everyone else, including the huns, would be downsizing. After all, we have been told they wouldn't see out the season. But the fact of the matter is they are still making signjngs...yes, probably the same dross as the last 2 seasons but as a said the striker they have just signed has proven he can find the net at his last club. The scum kept up with us right up till Christmas. They will be full of confidence after winning the French vase and now they seem to have got themselves a goal scorer. Pistol Pete best remind them of their position. Get lennon what he wants and needs and dont haggle over a few quid please.

David manky Murray business man fae Edinburgh direction,
Think he has always been in the background with all he cronies in the craft.
The Brethren ,Masonic cabal that has always ran Scottish football will stop at nothing to stop us get the 10 again ,only my opinion
A still dinny get the 'why sell it fur a pound' why get rid...if he's on their side.

So they've made a couple of signings. It's about quality not quantity.

We hear the same p1sh time after time from that lot. Slippy has made north of 30 odd signings, so what makes these two any more special than the other useless no marks that came before them?

I mean seriously I'm not worried at all. They'll lose gruffalo so that's one having to go straight in the team and produce immediately when he's gone. Defoe is drawing his pension so even our slowest defender will give him a head start and beat him in a 10yrd race.

If either of these two guys were quality, don't you think they would've been mentioned in dispatches long before now?

TEN IS IN THE BAG! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Lots of things will happen before the end of the transfer window.....I reckon we will still spend a few bob....but.....more than anything....we need tae keep Eddy....
It's a must we keep Eddy but I would like a player of the Frenchman's class to be signed as I think the Huns and their like minded clubs will try and injure Eddy and end his season therefore giving us a struggle to win the Ten.

Dont think it ever actually made the paper edition.

If I was guessing who the underwriter is I would guess Jim McColl
Daily Record kidding on Kings away to right another moonbeam story, jam tommorow. Major shareholder Dave King (AKA Shouders)

we'll never know ,sevco were a cash cow he was made to give up millions in season ticket money to move around and play with .

some say he never went away and some say a onus contract on the books for 500k is his we'll never know but leopards don't change there spots
Remember Kelly, Murray wanted our club to be non existent and his pals in the Bank of Scotland would have succeeded if not for Fergus. It always amazes me why Celtic always let the Huns get away with things instead of burying them.HH

Dont think it ever actually made the paper edition.

If I was guessing who the underwriter is I would guess Jim McColl
The interview in question around 1 hr 4 minutes and 45 second has two minutes on his attempt to buy sevco

Notice interviewer asks pre liquidation but McColl the crafty old billionaire divulges details about Sevco putsch of Mike Ashley regime.

Notice record version of the interview doesn't match the actual interview details

And misses out the strange claim from mccoll that Paul Murray was his man, and together they called EGM then he gifted his shares to fans

Is that a proxy way to hide your shareholding?

Dont ever remember Mccoll being a blue knight?

in fact he never gets mention.

And if Paul Murray was Mccoll man and David Murray claims in court reason he didn't sell club to Paul Murray was his plan was illegal instead he sold it to Whyte

Then McColl coulda saved Rangers but chose to let them die but later involved in saving sevco from the evil forces

Perhaps that weird interview is a strange piece of evidence in a bigger hidden story?

Back