Stupid People !

Hoopy427

Have you had any recent encounters with someone who fell out the stupid tree?
I went into Burger King today, ordered my meal, thing behind the counter (possibly female hard to say) asked what drink?
I replied a black coffee please.
The thing looked confused at this request and asked, "is that like a flat white?"

Fuck me!! When did a black coffee become hard to comprehend??

Have you had any recent encounters with someone who fell out the stupid tree?
I went into Burger King today, ordered my meal, thing behind the counter (possibly female hard to say) asked what drink?
I replied a black coffee please.
The thing looked confused at this request and asked, "is that like a flat white?"

Fuck me!! When did a black coffee become hard to comprehend??
Theres always somethin missing from your order aswell 🤣lost count how many times av had to go back in!McDonalds is the worst.

Theres always somethin missing from your order aswell 🤣lost count how many times av had to go back in!McDonalds is the worst.
I used to go get Macdonalds for the guys at work when we did weekends. I usually found they fucked up something from the order. I would go back and complain and got the whole order again free. Never got much work out of the guys when they'd eaten two breakfasts each😂

When I was about 12 I was sometimes asked by my ma or da to go down to the garage it was about half a mile away to get a gallon of paraffin for this fire we had in the living room .you would plug it in and a nice firey glow would lite up.the only bad thing about it was the smell of the paraffin when you turned the heater on.I still don't know how the house didn't burn down.any way I was making my way back up from the garage carrying my paraffin when I was stopped by a British army foot patrol it was during the nineteen seventys in andersonstown the brit ask my name I told him he asked what the petrol was for I said it was for the electric fire he let me go on my way who the fuck puts petrol on the electric fire that always stuck with me from I was 12.

Talking of stupid people, who allowed themselves to be talked into tanning all their Stella last night by Mick and Artur?
Oh that was me!
Who felt rough as fk all morning?
Oh that was me too!
And who's going home now to a fridge with no cold Stella in it?
Yup you got it, this tit! 😾

Back