stupit over-use of meaningless phrases(tobefair, attheendoftheday etc ) ?⚽️?

When the sub-atomic output manufactured by the particle accelerator converges with the fissures in the tectonic plates that are situated in the subterranean depths of the ocean floors - then at the end of the day - it's a proactive cellular level event which will create a paradoxical shift on the geological plane. Now pass me the dilithium crystals and the coco pops please.

It really does my head in when I hear that being said on a frequently occurring basis.

When the sub-atomic output manufactured by the particle accelerator converges with the fissures in the tectonic plates that are situated in the subterranean depths of the ocean floors - then at the end of the day - it's a proactive cellular level event which will create a paradoxical shift on the geological plane. Now pass me the dilithium crystals and the coco pops please.

It really does my head in when I hear that being said on a frequently occurring basis.

Wot he ⤴said ???

Eh? ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back