stupit over-use of meaningless phrases(tobefair, attheendoftheday etc ) ?⚽️?

The one I'm most guilty of is 'feck it, one more for the road' that one puts pinnochio and Dave King to shame?
Did you know Pinnochio turned into a real boy? He'll be grown up now and may sue you for defamation if he sees you likening him to Glibby King.

I have two hated phrases: "Get in" and "end of". Wtf are they supposed to mean? They are nonsense expressions just like the aforementioned "We arra peepul."

That Kelburn Garden Party looks fantastic. Canna believe I've never heard o it.
Thanks for that Winter. Am seriously considering going to that. You are right about the location too, looks like a relaxed, easy going atmosphere.
HH
The first time my girlfriend and myself went there we were blown away. So much so we returned every year for 5 years running 7 times in all. This place has its own castle , spray painted by the graffiti project, secret gardens with a maze we got lost in there. It's a country park and has a waterfall and rockpool at its base you can sit in there on scorching hot days. The attention to detail is incredible all over the site, artwork peeking out of bushes and trees and lot of thought gone into the lights. I've done many festivals this ones in a league of its own. The music is so varied that although it's a small festival it can still accommodate 3 main stages with another 8-10 dotted all over the site which is huge, theres something for everyone, dance tents, kid friendly (kids are in bed by ten so you can let go), camp sites trailer/mobile home sites. Half of the festival is about discovering oh there's a stage round here, there's secret pop up gigs in secluded spots, you keep an eye out for a group dressed up and following the pied piper he'll take you to the gig in the secret forest. As you can see I cannot recommend the kelburn garden party enough , I'd be here all night with superlatives. It's eco friendly as much as possible given the numbers which was 500 when we first went 3000 last time. We camped fri-mon so about 140 each for the weekend , how far would that go for a full weekend in Glasgow? Live music is fantastic and a stage in the tall trees that gives off the most unreal vibrations -a real treat. It's at the start of next month 5th to 8th I think , just outside largs ,for me it's 30minutes train central to largs , grab essentials from Morrisons then 5 minute taxi to the estate. Then you could be anywhere the views are spectacular. GO !GO! GO! you should go ?

I hate it when (&It's usually a wummin) no offence. . "So she did" "Aye and she told him tae fek aff...........so she did"

Members online

Latest posts

Back