Sturgeon quarantines Celtic as 10 in a row is thrown into chaos

This is where we're at aroona

Darryl Broadfoot on radio snyde,claimed sevco 'misunderstood' the rules, Celtic,Aberdeen and the players breached the rules, nothing to see here Timmy, move along!
Notthing new Michael,they misunderstood the rules ( rules don't apply to us) human error,the ref did not see it nore did the linesman, in the refs opinion it did not warrant a red card (any sevco game) Morelost goes awol,doing good work in his home town,,,, Anything happens at Celtic Guilty don't care if they are innocent Guilty, nothing new here move along,they say history repeats itself we get more repeats than Dave GUILTY

So a new rule comes in on the Friday about Covid19.
The offence, regarding the new rule, happened 2 weeks before the offence rule was changed.
Crazy!!! How can this new rule cover something that happened 2 weeks previous. Celtic and Aberdeen can’t be charged, because they have broken no rules.
The player(s) of both clubs can be charged because they broke the rules. Celtic get Fergus McCann’s lawyer onto it.
Fight this all the way.

Under normal circumstances we are usually right to shout from the rooftops about how Celtic are singled out for different treatment than that of other clubs in Scottish football and how many obstacles are put in to thwart our successes.

Celtic FC had done more I believe in terms of health and safety to make Celtic Park safe for its players and staff and also did a lot of work on how to make the stadium safe for fans to come back to Celtic Park. But all that work meant nothing when the Scottish Government told the SFA to get its house in order and the SFA were left humiliated.

I believe just as an onlooker outside looking it was left to the individual clubs to put much of the government rules into place. I believe the SFA had done very little with regards rules and regulations and hence now a great big dash to get these in place. If I’ve got that wrong I stand corrected.

And so now, as it was a Celtic player, who by his selfish actions brought this to the fore is the reason and why ironically the club who had spent the most putting procedures in place is now going to pay the price for this humiliation of the SFA.

Maybe stating the obvious but I believe that the SFA have failed to put all the rules in place before and if they had then the players would have known exactly the penalties the club could incur if they broke the rules. Legal action or Celtic wanting to fight this is more than doubtful as it could further damage Celtic’s reputation if they lose any fight.

these are unprecedented times we are living through and I’m saddened that our club has been brought into controversy by one selfish individual and an inept SFA imo.

Under normal circumstances we are usually right to shout from the rooftops about how Celtic are singled out for different treatment than that of other clubs in Scottish football and how many obstacles are put in to thwart our successes.

Celtic FC had done more I believe in terms of health and safety to make Celtic Park safe for its players and staff and also did a lot of work on how to make the stadium safe for fans to come back to Celtic Park. But all that work meant nothing when the Scottish Government told the SFA to get its house in order and the SFA were left humiliated.

I believe just as an onlooker outside looking it was left to the individual clubs to put much of the government rules into place. I believe the SFA had done very little with regards rules and regulations and hence now a great big dash to get these in place. If I’ve got that wrong I stand corrected.

And so now, as it was a Celtic player, who by his selfish actions brought this to the fore is the reason and why ironically the club who had spent the most putting procedures in place is now going to pay the price for this humiliation of the SFA.

Maybe stating the obvious but I believe that the SFA have failed to put all the rules in place before and if they had then the players would have known exactly the penalties the club could incur if they broke the rules. Legal action or Celtic wanting to fight this is more than doubtful as it could further damage Celtic’s reputation if they lose any fight.

these are unprecedented times we are living through and I’m saddened that our club has been brought into controversy by one selfish individual and an inept SFA imo.

👏👏👏👏

So a new rule comes in on the Friday about Covid19.
The offence, regarding the new rule, happened 2 weeks before the offence rule was changed.
Crazy!!! How can this new rule cover something that happened 2 weeks previous. Celtic and Aberdeen can’t be charged, because they have broken no rules.
The player(s) of both clubs can be charged because they broke the rules. Celtic get Fergus McCann’s lawyer onto it.
Fight this all the way.
Anything that has Celtic connected to it can be changed and the punishment increased

Back