Sturridge to Celtic...

JamesPearson88

Just seen this on Twitter via @JHFootballAgent "Interesting developments out of Celtic. Its possible that Daniel Sturridge could be joining the club. Unsure whether this is permanent or loan but enquiries have been made with Liverpool willing to let him leave. #CelticFC #YNWA" I should note that he's on 120k a week..

Just seen this on Twitter via @JHFootballAgent "Interesting developments out of Celtic. Its possible that Daniel Sturridge could be joining the club. Unsure whether this is permanent or loan but enquiries have been made with Liverpool willing to let him leave. #CelticFC #YNWA" I should note that he's on 120k a week..
Watched him about a hour ago,please naw!!we have took in enuff dreck from other clubs..

No wonder they want shot of him, 120k for sitting on his arse when are these guys gonna work for a living.

120k a week.

Pete? Pete, you all right? Peter... Peter! Fuck... Does anybody know CPR?

£120k per week - Pistol Pete thought they were talking about his wages - and reducing them to £120k per week !! Hence the need for CPR

Members online

Latest posts

Back