STV News

Read earlier today on a Celt forum, that the sun has been pulled up regarding their coverage of this,and the governing body who police these things have upheld a complaint associating our club with this, stating that the boys club has no connection with CFC,in any form, they are waiting for a retraction of their story,as I said earlier today ,hh

The Scum Sun ? ?will be digging deep before any retraction
Watch this space.
Don’t think they can dig up anything?the REAL prob is the media /press are after us big style,why,?because we are successful,and doing things the correct way,and they can’t hack it,!we have this anti Celtic/Irish/catholic agenda,can’t come straight out and say it,but throw any dirt and hope some sticks,we have to have belief that we will prevail,at the end we will succeed no matter what tripe they come up with,hh

Don’t think they can dig up anything?the REAL prob is the media /press are after us big style,why,?because we are successful,and doing things the correct way,and they can’t hack it,!we have this anti Celtic/Irish/catholic agenda,can’t come straight out and say it,but throw any dirt and hope some sticks,we have to have belief that we will prevail,at the end we will succeed no matter what tripe they come up with,hh
Celtic fc as well as being the best football team in scotland(uk)is a brand that sells worldwide so why the hell have we not got legal hardware ready to stand up and take these cunts on instead of letting our image get tarnished....Paul Mcbride qc(rip)used to love taken them on.

Celtic fc as well as being the best football team in scotland(uk)is a brand that sells worldwide so why the hell have we not got legal hardware ready to stand up and take these cunts on instead of letting our image get tarnished....Paul Mcbride qc(rip)used to love taken them on.

Paul McBride. A Legend. RIP. Indeed

That’s the thing???sumit strange a celtic the noo.

I dont think there is.

I think they know if they retaliate then mib will decimate our team team through injury unacknowledgement or red card suspensions.

Neither helps our cause.

Rock fkn hard place.

However i do think all this shit in the news should be addressed by our legal team without doubt.

It won’t give it any more coverage than these pricks intend to do anyway.

As for SFA. When its tits up across the city and sfa have their own begging bowl out, its time for us to let them know that Celtic will benefit Celtic and its fans from now on.

They fkrs can jog on

Back