Suggestion Box

Spherical Planet

For as much as I enjoy everyones tales, anecdotes and experiences of Celtic and life in general, periodically it detracts from some significant and relevant debate on valid talking points.

This is not a criticism, as I'm one of the guilty parties who tends to get sidetracked and take some of your really good threads off-topic.

I'm sure we are all aware of the convo feature on the site, I believe it would be a decent suggestion to increase the number of folk who could participate in a conversation.

It would be akin to developing a focus group who can collectively prime a debating point before taking it to the public boards.

I believe that that will allow a well formed point to reach a natural conclusion without having to read about my personal hygiene and other peculiarities.

There is still a huge amount of scope to discuss our other common features and interests, but it would allow us to discuss events with less of a chance of misinterpretation.

I'm not entirely comfortable with prying "evil eyes" having immediate access to our thoughts.

Does anyone have any other suggestions that may be beneficial to our experience on Celtic Noise?

Great idea , SP , but as a technophobe I would need a lesson in using the 'conversation' button :

I passed a message to BillCowie via this feature - but am unsure if it worked . Did you get my message , Bill !

Sorry SP , already taken this thread off at a tangent !

Great idea , SP , but as a technophobe I would need a lesson in using the 'conversation' button :

I passed a message to BillCowie via this feature - but am unsure if it worked . Did you get my message , Bill !

Sorry SP , already taken this thread off at a tangent !
Hahaha I was going to ask for any suggestions for tea the night.

I'm gonna scupper my own argument within a post or two, Millsy

For as much as I enjoy everyones tales, anecdotes and experiences of Celtic and life in general, periodically it detracts from some significant and relevant debate on valid talking points.

This is not a criticism, as I'm one of the guilty parties who tends to get sidetracked and take some of your really good threads off-topic.

I'm sure we are all aware of the convo feature on the site, I believe it would be a decent suggestion to increase the number of folk who could participate in a conversation.

It would be akin to developing a focus group who can collectively prime a debating point before taking it to the public boards.

I believe that that will allow a well formed point to reach a natural conclusion without having to read about my personal hygiene and other peculiarities.

There is still a huge amount of scope to discuss our other common features and interests, but it would allow us to discuss events with less of a chance of misinterpretation.

I'm not entirely comfortable with prying "evil eyes" having immediate access to our thoughts.

Does anyone have any other suggestions that may be beneficial to our experience on Celtic Noise?

You are a million % guilty a im charged with i suspect.

We have all on this forum had a laugh at anecdotes and the like barr perhaps 2 serious members.

There is a bit of a pulpit going on. Heights make people dizzy.

Perhaps if we all stop havin so much fun i will too.

Reckon it would be very very borin though

Anyway must craic on.

Spare ticket.

A face value (or less) passing on a printed ticket to a member. I know there are many pitfalls with lending a season card and it is against the rules....if you have a printed tickets and can't make It to a game someone might want them on here?
Again I'm not sure if this breaks the laws of the site. Just a thought. Could be kept tidy by admin by deleting the thread after the game?

Maybe I'm being a nugget and haven't worked it out but a broader filter search could be handy. As the site and posts grow it might be handy to have a thread title search. I was looking for the trad musician thread, and a few older threads and it requires a bit of effort. Unless I've missed a simple way ?. Be kind if I have! ?

Reactions: TET
Hmmm. I would have to give this some thought. The learning curve on navigation is a little steeper than usual, but manageable (at least to me). Maybe it's asking for a minefield, but if you're thinking about expanding the Celtic Chat and General Chat channels, maybe one on politics . . . ?

The family of my daughter's friend has a Labradoodle. It's an odd dog -- half Labrador Retriever and half Poodle -- but mostly harmless.

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back