Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Blow for Celtic as Premier League club emerges as rival for Fraser Forster...

Hopefully he will see that he can play every week with us and going for the 10 and pushes through for a move to the hoops. 🙏

Geez me the dry boak when Celtic sites regurgitate rumours,from clickbait sites,like football insider and hitc, jist sayin..........Hic! 🍺 🥳🧀

It's all rumour mate. And these places know we are all on edge hoping we keep our best players. So, when you see something about one of us, it's easy done to click on it. I do too knowing that 99.9999999% of them are made up by sad cunts sitting in their pants. Same every year as you know. Hope you're keeping well. Apart from this I mean. 😃

It's all rumour mate. And these places know we are all on edge hoping we keep our best players. So, when you see something about one of us, it's easy done to click on it. I do too knowing that 99.9999999% of them are made up by sad cunts sitting in their pants. Same every year as you know. Hope you're keeping well. Apart from this I mean. 😃
(y)

Arsenal & Chelsea both linked with a move for Fraser Forster...

This is looking like a situation that we need to make a decision on quickly,if we dont get big foster we could end up losing gordon as well,the other lad who is a cheaper option but not a bad keeper is hladky from st mirren but rumoured to be going to the mob across the city.I dare say theres other stuff going on in the background but we dont want to be scrambling about for a keeper,defo not this season.

This is looking like a situation that we need to make a decision on quickly,if we dont get big foster we could end up losing gordon as well,the other lad who is a cheaper option but not a bad keeper is hladky from st mirren but rumoured to be going to the mob across the city.I dare say theres other stuff going on in the background but we dont want to be scrambling about for a keeper,defo not this season.
Have you noticed the major flaw in what you wrote. "We need to make a decision quickly."

We do of course, but .........

Forster is worth paying for. We need him, he wants to be here, he will help recoup any outlay by helping us qualify for the CL. Do we do the usual thing and dither, save a few bob then lose out on millions, because we haven't prepared for what we face?

This is the most important season for many decades. I know that Lenny will have told Lawell he must try and secure him. That's where the fear comes in for me. Gordon refused a reduced contract that suggests he will still be the reserve goalie. But if we don't sort out big Fraser, who will be the number 1?

We also need a LB and a centre half as an absolute minimum. We needed another CB before Jozo was let go. Hayes going also requires another LB, as Boli cannot be trusted, especially this season..

Over to Lawell et al to get weaving. And soon.

Southampton have given their asking price for Fraser Forster £10m is their price.
A lot of money for a guy in his thirties even though it is a goalkeeper but not so much money when you consider it enhances our chances significantly of making another piece of history,I would definitely pay the asking price.
I would also pay 1m for Dykes as a back up to Eddy and Griff,I dont think he has great skills but he without a doubt has great strength which is not a bad a thing for a target man.

HH.

Southampton have given their asking price for Fraser Forster £10m is their price.
A lot of money for a guy in his thirties even though it is a goalkeeper but not so much money when you consider it enhances our chances significantly of making another piece of history,I would definitely pay the asking price.
I would also pay 1m for Dykes as a back up to Eddy and Griff,I dont think he has great skills but he without a doubt has great strength which is not a bad a thing for a target man.

HH.
10 million is a lot for someone in there 30's with no sell on value, but as u said green sprig, he is definitely worth it. With going for the 10 and champions league qualifying coming up we need a top class keeper like him..

10 million is a lot for someone in there 30's with no sell on value, but as u said green sprig, he is definitely worth it. With going for the 10 and champions league qualifying coming up we need a top class keeper like him..

Quite a hefty price to pay for a goalkeeper. I think 5/6 is reasonable and TBH when you consider Gordon and Bain are still here, its not exactly a position we are struggling in.
Gordon would have to be let go and Bain would have to be content in No2, I would not let Gordon go on a free and would not let Bain go out on loan, So time for PL to barter with Southampton, half the price and a player or two.

Members online

Latest posts

Back