Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I think every club in the world will be too busy checking their bank accounts before thinking about the transfer market.
I would've thought so too but there is still some crazy numbers being thrown around especially in the big 5 leagues. It will be interesting to see how much clubs from those leagues are willing to spend. Quite often one big deal starts a chain reaction and other deals are done on the back of it. I reckon there will still be plenty €30 million + deals happening if not the ridiculous hundreds of million deals. Still surprised that we let Jozo go like that. He must've been on a fairly high wage I'd guess. A fit Jozo was a player , one who seemed to have turned the corner last season though injury prone. I'm hoping that we'll see young Stephen Welsh gets a chance this season he looks impressive and ready to step up. HH

How many time have you watched him tv?

I haven't seen him apart from the 25 minute compilation. The reason I am convinced he is the real deal, is his all round ability shown on the ball. His touch. His positioning on the field to break up attacks. His tackling ability. His ability to not just see a pass, but to execute it. He has a terrific engine. He can also dribble and shows a great touch and ability to protect the ball when under pressure. I read he was only playing against dross. The league he is in is no worse than ours. And it doesn't in any way detract from his innate ability. You can't make better passes accuracy wise, because the other guys are shit, you can either do it or you can't.

He will be a great success at us if given the chance and hasn't the same problems Shaved seems to have had. I am absolutely convinced he is the real deal. And to be honest, if anybody thinks he won't I wouldn't be wasting my time discussing why they're wrong, they just are. I wasted too much time arguing with people who thought Boli would come good at LB. So, if you don't think he's the real deal, I would suggest you wouldn't know one if it slid in and brought you down on the street. And if you still think Boli is good I would suggest you take up darts.

I haven't seen him apart from the 25 minute compilation. The reason I am convinced he is the real deal, is his all round ability shown on the ball. His touch. His positioning on the field to break up attacks. His tackling ability. His ability to not just see a pass, but to execute it. He has a terrific engine. He can also dribble and shows a great touch and ability to protect the ball when under pressure. I read he was only playing against dross. The league he is in is no worse than ours. And it doesn't in any way detract from his innate ability. You can't make better passes accuracy wise, because the other guys are shit, you can either do it or you can't.

He will be a great success at us if given the chance and hasn't the same problems Shaved seems to have had. I am absolutely convinced he is the real deal. And to be honest, if anybody thinks he won't I wouldn't be wasting my time discussing why they're wrong, they just are. I wasted too much time arguing with people who thought Boli would come good at LB. So, if you don't think he's the real deal, I would suggest you wouldn't know one if it slid in and brought you down on the street. And if you still think Boli is good I would suggest you take up darts.

What the fucks wrong with darts? Harder to master than shitey football

Dont forget Bhoys and Ghirls we have a potential world class player ready to break into the first team.
Karamoko Dembele is a name we will hear a lot of in the future,I have no doubt about that,he is in the running for I think young European player of the year along with Billy Gilmour [ Chelsea ] who was also an acamedy player before he went across the city to sevco for no other reason than his father could not make it from Irvine to Barrowfield on time for the academy training for his boy after working all day..
Lenny made a comment during the week that he expects to see a lot from Patryk Klimala this season,then we have what we could almost consider another new signing in Hatem Abd Elhamed..
Getting better every day Bhoys and Ghirls..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back