Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

The Scottish media fill space with rumours that they have simply made up. The current Celtic squad is certainly good enough to win the League. What are the threats and the opportunities? Threats- the more successful we are the more our players are spotted by envious clubs. The papers have suggested that we could possibly lose Ajer, McGregor, Eduard, Rogic . Have I missed any?
Opportunities -the list of players here is almost endless.
This season we are up against 11 teams that all want to beat us and the Lanarkshire Masonic referees who want to cheat us. '
I'm not sure how many substitutes we can use this season. Is is still three or will it change to five?
If it is five then we should maximise the use of the subs. I hope this has been analysed carefully. How can we field Elhamed and Frimpong in the same team? Forrest and Johnston? McGregor Christie Rogic, Ncham Brown et al If you know in advance that your game will only last 45 minutes then you can expend all your energy in that time.

So it's you then?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aye good wan The Victor.

Your war cry to news reports 'X' is in for Eddy' (or any other Celtic player) is always.....

'It's aw made up shite from some wee weirdo sittin in his pants in his maw's basement'

Docco posts that the 'Eddy to Leeds' story from the very same news sites is a lot of shite and noo you're shoutin.....

Gie's peace Meldrew! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aye good wan The Victor.

Your war cry to news reports 'X' is in for Eddy' (or any other Celtic player) is always.....

'It's aw made up shite from some wee weirdo sittin in his pants in his maw's basement'

Docco posts that the 'Eddy to Leeds' story from the very same news sites is a lot of shite and noo you're shoutin.....

Gie's peace Meldrew! :rolleyes:

And why would I stop having an opinion because you or any other cunt wants me to?

That's not how it works.

And why would I stop having an opinion because you or any other cunt wants me to?

That's not how it works.

😂😂😂

Where did I say ye should stop having an opinion. :confused: I was having a wee laugh at your inconsistency when it comes to news reports on player transfers.

I.e. When YOU say these reports are a lot of clickbait shite that's fine but when somebody else says it you respond with ''How do you know that? Or are you just wishful thinking? As far as I am aware, this hasnt been confirmed.''

It was a tongue in cheek reply ffs no an attack on yer right tae have an opinion!

You had a wee laugh at my expense, I had a wee laugh at yours. If yer gonnae get yer panties in a bunch about it maybe don't dish it out if ye cannae take a bit back.

Last edited:
😂😂😂

Where did I say ye should stop having an opinion. :confused: I was having a wee laugh at your inconsistency when it comes to news reports on player transfers.

I.e. When YOU say these reports are a lot of clickbait shite that's fine but when somebody else says it you respond with ''How do you know that? Or are you just wishful thinking? As far as I am aware, this hasnt been confirmed.''

It was a tongue in cheek reply ffs no an attack on yer right tae have an opinion!

You had a wee laugh at my expense, I had a wee laugh at yours. If yer gonnae get yer panties in a bunch about it maybe don't dish it out if ye cannae take a bit back.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NEIL Lennon has hailed the way that January signings Patryk Klimala and Ismaila Soro are really starting to integrate into the rest of the group as the club's preparations for the new season step up a gear down in Loughborough

He said that about Shved so i take it these 2 are for up the road
I'm more of an optimist regarding these guys. Klimala and Soro bulked up and up to speed i feel will add to our depth and strength. We paid good money for a reason. Our midfield has rarely looked so good. Our options out wide look covered when you consider Elhamid and Frimpong. Maybe add to LHS but Taylor and Bolingoli may be fine. Yes we need a proven GK to replace FF (unless the deal is ongoing). Bain is good enough no matter but i feel we could win this with Frimpong in goal this season🤣. A decent centre half would cement 10.
My humble opinion😁

Back