Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I'm not sure what everyone else feels, but if the only signing we made was the 'Wall' I think most would be happy.

I'm not sure now many points he's worth a season.....but he's worth a good deal of $$$$$ in europe with his saves earning us points - so for a 3-4 season contract I think it would be money well spent.

The Wall's wages - is however the stubbling block we can't justify breaking the dressing room by giving him 10-20K a week more than anyone else.

I'm not sure what everyone else feels, but if the only signing we made was the 'Wall' I think most would be happy.

I'm not sure now many points he's worth a season.....but he's worth a good deal of $$$$$ in europe with his saves earning us points - so for a 3-4 season contract I think it would be money well spent.

The Wall's wages - is however the stubbling block we can't justify breaking the dressing room by giving him 10-20K a week more than anyone else.
Spot on CR, feckin wages!

I must admit I’m getting fed up with hearing that Celtic are interested in this player or that that they’ve looking at that player. Is it not about time we were actually signing a player.😡
We need to replace, Simo, Gordon and Hayes as an absolute minimum. I wish they would sooner rather than later. I cant see us doing more than that. After all, its only the culmination of the going for 10. Why bother tooling up.

The board all summer have been asking the fans to renew their season tickets to help in this historic season. When are the board going to do they’re bit. I’ve just read Neil Lennon is not believed to be in a hurry because the transfer window is extended to October. I’m sorry but October is too late for Celtic. We need players in now.
Neil Lennon now saying ‘What budget?’
I’ll go back to what I said earlier this year.

He also said shved was brilliant , and then said he wasn't so brilliant ,,,,,,they guy needs to get his act together
Shved is a brilliant player. It just hasn't worked for other reasons. I wish he could have sorted it, but, looks like that's not going to happen. I bet we let Shved go and he turns it on. I hope we put in a sell on. Truly saddened he wasn't given a chance. Or. He didnt merit it for other reasons. A shame.

Pessimism and Optimism.What is the distinction between the two.

During the close season Celtic fans are in general Pessimistic, Zombies are in general Optimistic.

Once the season starts the opposite usually occurs, this phenomenon is referred to as realism.It is of course a bi annual event , unfortunately there seems to be no known cure and fans of both clubs are destined to repeat this process for ever more.

Having spouted that load of tripe I can happily add.

Mon the hoops get the finger oot way the Keeper situ and a Central defender Striker winger and someone to take over fae Broonie in a couple of seasons. 🇮🇪😂🦆

Pessimism and Optimism.What is the distinction between the two.

During the close season Celtic fans are in general Pessimistic, Zombies are in general Optimistic.

Once the season starts the opposite usually occurs, this phenomenon is referred to as realism.It is of course a bi annual event , unfortunately there seems to be no known cure and fans of both clubs are destined to repeat this process for ever more.

Having spouted that load of tripe I can happily add.

Mon the hoops get the finger oot way the Keeper situ and a Central defender Striker winger and someone to take over fae Broonie in a couple of seasons. 🇮🇪😂🦆

Realism is a better expression. Let the sevconians delude themselves. .

As for this year? I think we will smash those bastards into jam. I am less confident about CL qualification unless we replace those who have left with better. But if we do then we will. The CL is the key to continued domination and every effort should be made to get our hands on the £60m+. We do thst and Sevco become apunch bag. We dont and they edge closer again.

Linked with West Ham’s Swiss striker Albian Ajeti. Signed for them last summer for £8m, hasn’t featured. Swiss international who had a decent scoring record with Basel where in season 17/18 he partnered Elyounoussi up front (they scored about 30 goals between them).

Sky sports
Celtic have expressed an interest in signing West Ham forward Albian Ajeti.
It is believed Celtic boss Neil Lennon is keen on the Switzerland international and the Scottish Premiership champions have made inquiries about his availability - taking the player either on loan or on a permanent deal.
However, the Hoops face competition from a number of Premier League clubs, with Ajeti struggling to break into the West Ham side this season following his £8m move from Basel last summer.
The 23-year-old has made just nine Premier League appearances for the Hammers this season, all from the bench, and has grown increasingly frustrated by the lack of first-team opportunities.

Last edited:
Linked with West Ham’s Swiss striker Albian Ajeti. Signed for them last summer for £8m, hasn’t featured. Swiss international who had a decent scoring record with Basel where in season 17/18 he partnered Elyounoussi up front (they scored about 30 goals between them).

Sky sports
Celtic have expressed an interest in signing West Ham forward Albian Ajeti.
It is believed Celtic boss Neil Lennon is keen on the Switzerland international and the Scottish Premiership champions have made inquiries about his availability - taking the player either on loan or on a permanent deal.
However, the Hoops face competition from a number of Premier League clubs, with Ajeti struggling to break into the West Ham side this season following his £8m move from Basel last summer.
The 23-year-old has made just nine Premier League appearances for the Hammers this season, all from the bench, and has grown increasingly frustrated by the lack of first-team opportunities.
Interesting!

I've stopped reading reports of who we 'might' be signing
I think it'll be another humping today, along the lines of 4-0 or 5-0 but it'll all be about game time, and that's what's important, and no injuries
I know wee Mikey is out, but is Bayo injured again ?
Training must be murder, or are some too soft for the SPFL ?
I think we'll be signing Marshall, or Hart this week
Centre half ,would be another good idea

Members online

Latest posts

Back