Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Do the people in charge not realise the significance of season 20/21 or are we doing the usual hanging around to see where we can save the most money..
The peepul who are allegedly skint are spending £6m on 2 strikers and we are talking to and will probably sign one who costs us nothing just for the sake of saying that is number 2 through the door just 2 more and we have kept our promise of bringing about 4 or 5 new faces in..
What another fantastic achievement by one of the top 4 clubs in British football.

HH.

Apparently the list of strikers we're "interested" in is basically everyone🤣. I'll wait till someone is paraded at CP😏
It's a shorter list of players, we've not be linked with
Aljeti has set himself up by his actions, that if we do complete his signing, he'd better be Sutton, Hartson and Henrik, all rolled into one
What a 'fustercluck' this transfer has been
We all know, that when a team like Celtic comes in for you, you don't hesitate, you jump at the opportunity
My opinion, is we should jettison Aljeti
HH

Did a wee bit of digging on him this morning after Lubo put up the link. I like him Verdict. (y)

Oh goodie another signing with 'potential' I mean we definitely need another wan a them Niall 🥳

;):LOL:(y)

Back