Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I hope Lennys faith in him pays off. I still feel that all the fuss over strikers points to Eddie leaving and covering all angles cos £5mil is a lot of money to us for a squad member given we desperately need a LB and CB. I hope it all works out🙄

It may be that Eddie is here until we either qualify for the Champions League group stages.....or not...

Is Duffy good enough? I'm not convinced but hopefully someone can change my mind.
Right now we have 2 CHs with no bite idealy we should have one who can organize a defence ,head the ball at cross's and be a good old fashioned through you defender

ajer and big julie work well together but leave gaps big gaps that will cost us whether duffys the answer or were still keen for Mckenna is anyones guess

think duffy could do a good job for us

Right now we have 2 CHs with no bite idealy we should have one who can organize a defence ,head the ball at cross's and be a good old fashioned through you defender

ajer and big julie work well together but leave gaps big gaps that will cost us whether duffys the answer or were still keen for Mckenna is anyones guess

think duffy could do a good job for us
I know aw that. I'm just wondering if Duffy being a Tim is clouding peoples views. As happens to some with McLean. The only thing I care about is if he is good enough, not that he knows the Soldiers Song.

When I think that we have just spent £5m on Ajeti, two opposing things come into my mind.

The good one.

Celtic have been keeping tabs on this young guy and know he's a player. They see the age of him and know he is very good and for the price we paid, he will be a star and two seasons or so down the line we will.at least quadruple our investment. He will put pressure on all our strikers to play well, and maybe even take over from Griff to join Eddy in a 352.

The bad one.

Celtic have been told by Eddy he wants to move on in this window. So we need to.get someone in. If Toney is also bought, this losing Eddy fear will be a cert to happen. .

I hope we are at last investing to crack CL qualification and tooling up to win 10. No matter how much I try to convince myself of that, Lawells face appears and it all falls to fuck.

I cant allow myself to think he will invest in quality even if Eddy stays. It's just not him. I cant shake the feeling that we are going to lose eddy. He hasnt saud a word just like KT and that screams hes off. He could come out and say hes staying, or just as good, Lawell could say hes bot moving until next season regardless of he wants a move as this year is too important.

My happy thoughts are reduced when I look at the overall picture. Anybody else got the same feeling in the pit of their stomach?

Spending money without selling our jewels has never happened with Lawell and I for one dont trust Lawell to not sell Eddy for half of what's hes worth. I hope I'm wrong, but I definitely think our French talisman is already out the door.

When I think that we have just spent £5m on Ajeti, two opposing things come into my mind.

The good one.

Celtic have been keeping tabs on this young guy and know he's a player. They see the age of him and know he is very good and for the price we paid, he will be a star and two seasons or so down the line we will.at least quadruple our investment. He will put pressure on all our strikers to play well, and maybe even take over from Griff to join Eddy in a 352.

The bad one.

Celtic have been told by Eddy he wants to move on in this window. So we need to.get someone in. If Toney is also bought, this losing Eddy fear will be a cert to happen. .

I hope we are at last investing to crack CL qualification and tooling up to win 10. No matter how much I try to convince myself of that, Lawells face appears and it all falls to fuck.

I cant allow myself to think he will invest in quality even if Eddy stays. It's just not him. I cant shake the feeling that we are going to lose eddy. He hasnt saud a word just like KT and that screams hes off. He could come out and say hes staying, or just as good, Lawell could say hes bot moving until next season regardless of he wants a move as this year is too important.

My happy thoughts are reduced when I look at the overall picture. Anybody else got the same feeling in the pit of their stomach?

Spending money without selling our jewels has never happened with Lawell and I for one dont trust Lawell to not sell Eddy for half of what's hes worth. I hope I'm wrong, but I definitely think our French talisman is already out the door.
I hear you pal. I also hope we're wrong but our activity in the striker side of things does indeed make you think if you bring into the equation Toney. In the meantime I'll trust Lenny.

Members online

Latest posts

Back