Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

When I think that we have just spent £5m on Ajeti, two opposing things come into my mind.

The good one.

Celtic have been keeping tabs on this young guy and know he's a player. They see the age of him and know he is very good and for the price we paid, he will be a star and two seasons or so down the line we will.at least quadruple our investment. He will put pressure on all our strikers to play well, and maybe even take over from Griff to join Eddy in a 352.

The bad one.

Celtic have been told by Eddy he wants to move on in this window. So we need to.get someone in. If Toney is also bought, this losing Eddy fear will be a cert to happen. .

I hope we are at last investing to crack CL qualification and tooling up to win 10. No matter how much I try to convince myself of that, Lawells face appears and it all falls to fuck.

I cant allow myself to think he will invest in quality even if Eddy stays. It's just not him. I cant shake the feeling that we are going to lose eddy. He hasnt saud a word just like KT and that screams hes off. He could come out and say hes staying, or just as good, Lawell could say hes bot moving until next season regardless of he wants a move as this year is too important.

My happy thoughts are reduced when I look at the overall picture. Anybody else got the same feeling in the pit of their stomach?

Spending money without selling our jewels has never happened with Lawell and I for one dont trust Lawell to not sell Eddy for half of what's hes worth. I hope I'm wrong, but I definitely think our French talisman is already out the door.
The transfer window is open until October,if we qualify fo CL group stages,Eddy stays, if we don't,he's cup tied,if he does'nt fancy EL,10 in a row, another treble......... 🍺 🥳

When I think that we have just spent £5m on Ajeti, two opposing things come into my mind.

The good one.

Celtic have been keeping tabs on this young guy and know he's a player. They see the age of him and know he is very good and for the price we paid, he will be a star and two seasons or so down the line we will.at least quadruple our investment. He will put pressure on all our strikers to play well, and maybe even take over from Griff to join Eddy in a 352.

The bad one.

Celtic have been told by Eddy he wants to move on in this window. So we need to.get someone in. If Toney is also bought, this losing Eddy fear will be a cert to happen. .

I hope we are at last investing to crack CL qualification and tooling up to win 10. No matter how much I try to convince myself of that, Lawells face appears and it all falls to fuck.

I cant allow myself to think he will invest in quality even if Eddy stays. It's just not him. I cant shake the feeling that we are going to lose eddy. He hasnt saud a word just like KT and that screams hes off. He could come out and say hes staying, or just as good, Lawell could say hes bot moving until next season regardless of he wants a move as this year is too important.

My happy thoughts are reduced when I look at the overall picture. Anybody else got the same feeling in the pit of their stomach?

Spending money without selling our jewels has never happened with Lawell and I for one dont trust Lawell to not sell Eddy for half of what's hes worth. I hope I'm wrong, but I definitely think our French talisman is already out the door.
I see him as griffs replacement this season as he's unpredictable and eddies long term replacement

£5m Ajeti signing today, Toney and new left back targeted as unrepentant Bolingoli loan move planned...

Reading the bit about the Peterborough chairman Darragh MacAnthony attempting to pressure Celtic into submitting a big offer quickly with some BS, I can only assume he doesn't know the first thing about Peter Lawwell.

Our new Bhoy, is looking forward to playing for Celtic
I thought him and his agent, were pissing us about, but now that he's signed, he'll get my full support
HH
Hope we have a good one here, D. Some reports coming from the West Ham side are saying it was them to blame rather than Ajeti. Hopefully Hammond, Lawwell and co have finally woken from their usual summer hibernation and will strengthen the squad with some quality players.

Let's hope no-one has told PL that the transfer window has been extended unto October and he wakes up on the 1st September to realise he has hust bought secersl players a few weeks "too early"!

Not me ,,,a kelly never forgets ,,,, score on his debut and some might be forgiven but not all
I will admit when I'm wrong
I read that he fell out with David Moyes, he's not the first one to do that
He says he likes the rough stuff, so we'll find out, as soon as he gets a start
I imagine if Eddie is injured, or needing a rest, him and Klimala, will get stuck in and score some goals for us
Hopefully, we sign a big, solid centre half, and a full back, as back up for Greg Taylor
HH

Have a look at Libby Cacace from Wellington Phoenix. A dribbling left back
Seriously, when have you ever seen a fullback who acts like a winger and can dribble past several players and then cross the ball or shoot. He has great close control of the ball and every commentator reckons this will be his last season in the A -league as he will be snapped up by some European team.

Seriously, when have you ever seen a fullback who acts like a winger and can dribble past several players and then cross the ball or shoot. He has great close control of the ball and every commentator reckons this will be his last season in the A -league as he will be snapped up by some European team.
How many football teams in New Zealand Doc?

Members online

Latest posts

Back