Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

PL has to remember the support have ploughed 20m into the club this season through ST sales with no access into the stadium, we have sacrificed with our hard earned cash to support the club through covid 19, maybe he should remember this and and give us what we require in order to win the 10, if not he wont be forgiven come next season.

Celtic linked with Sampdoria defender according to Italian media...

I dont know why the guys on this even bother to write a single fucking word, if the price is £13.5m. Slow day at the office? Fuck all else to do? Ach, I will just write a piece about a player who is so far out of our financial bracket they may as well write one about Andy Robertson coming back. Or Messi ending his career with us.

Keep it fucking real. You can just imagine the medical team at Celtic trying to keep this away from Lawell. Poor cunt woukd expire on the spot with that fee and wages combo. I just hope theres plenty of defibrillators in the cupboard.

I dont know why the guys on this even bother to write a single fucking word, if the price is £13.5m. Slow day at the office? Fuck all else to do? Ach, I will just write a piece about a player who is so far out of our financial bracket they may as well write one about Andy Robertson coming back. Or Messi ending his career with us.

Keep it fucking real. You can just imagine the medical team at Celtic trying to keep this away from Lawell. Poor cunt woukd expire on the spot with that fee and wages combo. I just hope theres plenty of defibrillators in the cupboard.

Same goes with Duffy then, report is on the link not whether we reckon it will happen or not. The joys of the window. Celtic get linked via various methods, including agents etc trying to drum up interest. Window is open until 5 October, we are one of the few clubs spending at the moment.

Same goes with Duffy then, report is on the link not whether we reckon it will happen or not. The joys of the window. Celtic get linked via various methods, including agents etc trying to drum up interest. Window is open until 5 October, we are one of the few clubs spending at the moment.
I get that, but to write a piece about a player we will never even consider buying, is what the point was. Unless its,

We are linked in Italy with a player who will go for £13.5m, so that's bollocks. In other news, still fuck all happening with a CB or LB. Ends.

All the transfer links Celtic must be back in action this week and a deflection story required after the huns suffer on the pitch that is never an excuse if Celtic happen to lose or draw on it.
Remember all the shite about the pitch not been a leveler as both teams home and away have to play on it and its not an advantage, thats like saying a squad of bees should cope fine in a wasps nest as both have wings and a sting just different tops on.

Do we need him now?
How many strikers do we need
If we had 6 million put to one side why is the Duffy deal taking so long?

Tell Peterbourgh to sell him for 6.5 when that dick Fry was quoting 15 million
Must think were a wee backward club ,there claiming it's £6.5 and 3.5 in addons so it's a £10 m deal ,never heard of brenford spending that amount of cash fry like his chairman are carpet baggers ,i would leave them to it let them stew in there own pish

There's quite a few good french players available and we've got a good rep going in france now with developing edouard and demble

Duffy hold up ,rumours are brighton want large payment upfront

Members online

No members online now.

Back