Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

some players take longer to settle ,Taylor will still be trying to settle as the covid lockdown has buggered they plans up

Mbemba is in hiding he must be a state aid opus dei as i cant find trace of him , if you mean bolingoli ,he will be the same as Taylor
once training resumes i feel they'll be more settled to the Celtic way

problems ahead could be we could be half way through next season and covid hit's the squad or even some of it

what would the league do ,as there's no vaccine ,,not yet
I think Taylor looks a far better option than Boli just now but neither has fully convinced me so far.I hope im wrong but i dont think Bolis good enough,a fullback that cany defend.

OK time to reopen a previous debate. There was no mention of Shankland in your article. Surely we are at least considering such a prolific goalscorer - especially if French Eddy is a target for a number of teams?

I think he could work well partnering Griffiths up front being supplied by Forrest, Christie, CalMac, Frimpong, Rogic, etc, etc. And with his massive forehead he'd be able to score headers from his own half! And he'd cost less than many of the foreign failures we've gambled on and he doesn't need to adjust to the climate or style of football.
Is Shankland a Hun or maybe I'm thinking of someone else

Not been on for ages.
Last time I was on I said to fisani I'd ask about for places for his lecture...nightmare. lot of book here and there stuff nothing decent. Got side tracked with life and drifted. Good to see I need to add Stella to my list of soap/water and injecting detol as covid preventatives. 🤣🍻
Hope it's Gold Biscuits you were referring to BBB and I like your terrible attitude. HH

Football economics are changed utterly and most would agree that the transfer fees being paid for top players have been in some cases ridiculous and the fact that a footballer can earn in a week more than a health care worker can earn in a year is outrageous. I suspect that salaries will slump and that the collective madness of clubs and greedy agents is over.

I think every club in the world will be too busy checking their bank accounts before thinking about the transfer market.
Aye agree and it's also going to be hilarious once football comes back to the screen because theres some right big egos in they presenter studios (I know more about it than you , shut up, get that camera on me MEEEE. Haha canny wait to see them falling over themselves to shout loudest WOW GOAL WHAT A GOAL its 1nil to Reading, so ? Who gives a sh*t? Reading? Whit is that a library team or somfin 😜

OK time to reopen a previous debate. There was no mention of Shankland in your article. Surely we are at least considering such a prolific goalscorer - especially if French Eddy is a target for a number of teams?

I think he could work well partnering Griffiths up front being supplied by Forrest, Christie, CalMac, Frimpong, Rogic, etc, etc. And with his massive forehead he'd be able to score headers from his own half! And he'd cost less than many of the foreign failures we've gambled on and he doesn't need to adjust to the climate or style of football.
I admit to not watching enough of the championship and lower divisions, maybe its cos they show a full live game after you know the result sometimes. Tbh I'm not convinced by shankland but it's only because of how little I've seen and what I have isnt worth mentioning. I would like to be surprised by him but I'm not convinced that he is even Celtic class yet must be some player to oust the bhoys currently waiting in the wings HH

Football economics are changed utterly and most would agree that the transfer fees being paid for top players have been in some cases ridiculous and the fact that a footballer can earn in a week more than a health care worker can earn in a year is outrageous. I suspect that salaries will slump and that the collective madness of clubs and greedy agents is over.
I've thought for some time F that the fees players are paid are just smoke and mirrors for the real deal the €200 million for neymar and such players like Ronaldo going to Juventus for €100 million and as good as he is hes over 30 so wheres the logic ? Business acumen? Daylight robbery it can only be is my conclusion. Only fans have the real power to stop it but it would mean clubs supporters willingly giving away their clubs financial leverage so I.e all players and staff cannot earn more than just say 70kpwk . And how could that ever be fair outside the big 5. Clubs like Celtic and ajax could maybe afford 2 or 3 top paid stars and clubs like barca and Manchester clubs would be asking players to take pay cuts from near on £500k like messi and de gea and so many that are clearly good professional football players but reality is if hearts were bottom of the EPL their squads value would Increase exponentially, its cheating. People are starving to death if a virus doesnt kill them 1st how long can this be justified?Newcastle Paying £40 million on joelinton after he had an ok 3rd of a season with hoffenheim and that deal went through as all knew Ashley's selling the club??As long as DD and his opposite numbers are running the show the numbers will rise. It's a sad fact but the bosman ruling has been mutilated , it's no longer fit for purpose footballers paid more than astronauts etc. It needs to be shut down but oh look who owns the clubs, russian oligarchs, Saudi royal families American and all manner of steal yer dinner money types at school. Games a bogey (I know I'm dead cheery the day haha)

How Mikey Johnston’s injury in Perth and language barrier scuppered Shved’s loan deal...

Like most fans, I was very excited that we signed Shved. It is disappointing that it hasn't worked out for both parties as he undoubtedly has the skills. I'm assuming he has either failed to settle here and/or has a bit of an attitude. You suggested previously David that he was a goner so I guess we've written him off already? Such a shame.

Like most fans, I was very excited that we signed Shved. It is disappointing that it hasn't worked out for both parties as he undoubtedly has the skills. I'm assuming he has either failed to settle here and/or has a bit of an attitude. You suggested previously David that he was a goner so I guess we've written him off already? Such a shame.
I'm saddened this lad hasn't worked out. He definitely has the ability.

Taylor just sometimes lacks that belief to take on the last man and deliver the killer cross/pass. That said he's pretty much solid defensively and that's a comfort.
Spot on Steviebhoy, some of the criticism is feckin beyond joke. He will come good. Boli a wingback plain and simple, there are times I wish some supporters WOULD just the team on the pitch!

Members online

Latest posts

Back