Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Broadfoot on Clyde null and void will have gave the tv sponsors money back as it did not happen, no mention of the fans, I would be demanding two season ticket monies back. Hugh Keevins name drops Andy Gray and his brothers they would throw a packet of penguins down and would argue none are taking the green wrapper , Hugh follows with thats Scotland, all this is to do with our nine Hugh stating fans should not celebrate this due to the covid19, Celtic fans he claims would not take a blue wrapper penguin, fuck off Keevins you little shit stirrer, colours do not come into Celtic fans thinking. Here we go 10 in a row
Any Chapel and catholic school

images.jpg

Every game not a problem Eddies blue boots

images 2.jpg

Broadfoot on Clyde null and void will have gave the tv sponsors money back as it did not happen, no mention of the fans, I would be demanding two season ticket monies back. Hugh Keevins name drops Andy Gray and his brothers they would throw a packet of penguins down and woulod argue none are taking the green, Hugh follows with thats Scotland Celtic fans would not take a blue wrapper, fuck off Keevins you little shit stirrer, colours do not come into Celtic fans thinking.

View attachment 9379

View attachment 9380
Nil and void was never or ever goin to happen! Just look at the economics for other clubs! Wishful thinking for a desperate entity...and the cheek only being 8yrs old!

Broadfoot on Clyde null and void will have gave the tv sponsors money back as it did not happen, no mention of the fans, I would be demanding two season ticket monies back. Hugh Keevins name drops Andy Gray and his brothers they would throw a packet of penguins down and would argue none are taking the green wrapper , Hugh follows with thats Scotland, all this is to do with our nine Hugh stating fans should not celebrate this due to the covid19, Celtic fans he claims would not take a blue wrapper penguin, fuck off Keevins you little shit stirrer, colours do not come into Celtic fans thinking. Here we go 10 in a row

View attachment 9379

View attachment 9380
👏 👏👏👏👏🍺👏🥳

I'm saddened this lad hasn't worked out. He definitely has the ability.
I'm also sad that wee Arzani never got the chance to shine for us after that Dundee game I'm sure he could still crack it, unfortunately hes already spoken of his desire to try his luck in Holland. I've no idea why, something about would like to be able to walk when hes 30?

An insult puttin they two monkeys in beside Eddy and Callum .Eddys been the best player by a mile this season.
Real players know how they have contributed to their team and do not need to rely on acknowledgements from the media, fans also let their players know how they have contributed and they acknowledge them when the real votes and momentos are giving out. Eddie I believe has been nominated by his peers and thats the highest accolade when you consider what all the celtic team have given consistently.

Members online

Latest posts

Back