Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Celtic daft but hes a bang average player.
You are probably right mate but we are going into a season where we need a mixture of talent,strength and heart,this guy brings two of these qualities to the table,he might not be the most talented we will see but he has been a regular international player since 2012,played for Sunderland,West Brom and Stoke,,Premiership and Championship not a bad career for an average player..
My first game was a Wednesday night at Hampden Kai Johanson scored the only goal of the replay since then I have seen many a bang average player walk through the doors at Parkhead,but I have never seen one with the heart this boy has..But again Tony this is only my opinion mate..
It's all opinions. I think he isn't good enough or has ever been good enough for the team I want to see. The political stuff would be a nightmare and exploited by the sevconian press. There's not a chance Lawell would bring that to the club. The board want an end to the Provo song book and that's about the only thing I back them about. Don't need it and he isn't good enough to out up with it.
I understand what you are saying Theverdict1 it is all about opinions,at the start of the season I did not want Neil Lennon in as manager,I thought Lawwell was taking the cheapest route as usual,,how wrong was my opinion??..

HH.

HH

Good player played with a lot of low level clubs stoke sunderland and the mighty Albion a lot of that is down to biased in english clubs it's not just Scotland the loath the irish loads of nglish clubs have the same streak running through them

Would be a solid edition to our defence and would give his all , don't forget all the teams he has played for have always been in relegation or mid table teams ,not a team of winners

wouldn't have to worry about the poppy ragers as we don't wear them on the strip
i would sign him up ,,,one things for sure no other Celtic player would ever get stamped on again with him in the team as he would do the right thing and go straight through them

McCoist said he spoke to Tierry Henry about French Eddy,Henry said he is very highly thought of in France and fully expects Eddy to go all the way..he said Madrid are already interested.
Why did McCoist have to ask Henry,,it is common knowledge how good Eddy is..

HH.

Did the cunt not try and squeeze in a word about how Morelos is better and worth £400m?

Well it looks like Johnny Hayes is away. I think he is a valuable hard working squad player who covers multiple positions. He is a tough cookie who will graft and fight against the hammer throwers we routinely face in our league. I think he would do a vital job for us in this important year. Surely his relatively small wages are better than spending a couple of million on yet another foreign youngster who may - or may not - contribute to our club another year or two in the future. 😔

aviary-image-1590792300748.jpeg

We've had some pretty good luck lately with French players -- Ntcham, Jullien, Edouard -- and in the past with Dembele. So Soppy is certainly worth a look.

Don't know, Niall -- I know it's a buyer's market, but why spend money when we don't need to? I wasn't crazy about Turnbull and I'm not a huge fan of Donnelly since I'm not a huge fan of hammerthrowers. This kid from Hamilton might be worth a look.
In the SPFL, it's a case of 'horses for courses'
Some games, you need guys who can roll up the sleeves and get stuck in against some teams who's aim is, to stop us playing the flowing football we're known for
Big Cosgrove, in my humble opinion, would be able to handle the rough and tumble and would give us another option for two up front, with Eddie and Griff
As I said, my opinion, if you disagree, fair enough but please be respectful
A no nonsense centre half is also a must, one with experience, no doubt, we'll be linked with loads of players, most of which will never come to fruition, or is just out and out, click bait BS
HH

In the SPFL, it's a case of 'horses for courses'
Some games, you need guys who can roll up the sleeves and get stuck in against some teams who's aim is, to stop us playing the flowing football we're known for
Big Cosgrove, in my humble opinion, would be able to handle the rough and tumble and would give us another option for two up front, with Eddie and Griff
As I said, my opinion, if you disagree, fair enough but please be respectful
A no nonsense centre half is also a must, one with experience, no doubt, we'll be linked with loads of players, most of which will never come to fruition, or is just out and out, click bait BS
HH

Awrite Dil how's tricks, hope your safe across the pond mate.

As for Cosgrove I'm of the opinion that he wouldn't get away with half the stuff he does in the rough and tumble play if he was wearing the Green, I know Neil likes to mix it up and sometimes go long but I think Cosgroves style doesn't suit us, hopefully Eddie stays for 10 and Leigh gets a good run in the team along with him, Bayo well at best would be a bit part player but I have hope that Patrick has settled into the squad now and we will see him at his best this season.

H.H mate.

Latest posts

Back