Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Ah'd prefer Craig Gordon tae Joe Hart,but ah think that ship's sailed. 🍺 🥳
Craig Gordon has been fantastic in games in the past, but remember his Kung Fu kicks in a couple of games that put him and us in jeopardy, if he'd bee sent off
Think one was in Europe and one in the SPFL
Scott Bain has done well too, but like all goalie's has fluffed his lines at times
I'd take Joe Hart, as Celtic Park atmosphere and our coaching staff would probably get the best out of him
But with Craig Gordon, everyone knows, you don't negotiate in the media, which is both him, and his agent's fault
I think he's gone, so in my opinion...no rear view mirror, we move on
If you burn your bridges, especially with Celtic, there's no going back, as was evidenced with other players who tried that MSM route
No matter, whoever is between the sticks, we'll support him 100%
HH

Last edited:
Most likely the Jam Tarts
Good luck to him, he was a good and loyal servant, but nobody should forget, that when we brought him into the cub, he hadn't played in almost 3 years, and his confidence was shot
Something to remember, when people are saying the same about Joe Hart
If we don't get the Wall, I'd be happy with Joe Hart coming to Celtic Park
Scott Bain, is a good keeper too

Most likely the Jam Tarts
Good luck to him, he was a good and loyal servant, but nobody should forget, that when we brought him into the cub, he hadn't played in almost 3 years, and his confidence was shot
Something to remember, when people are saying the same about Joe Hart
If we don't get the Wall, I'd be happy with Joe Hart coming to Celtic Park
Scott Bain, is a good keeper too
I read that Gordon may be coming stateside to play in the MLS. I hope that's the case since his talents would be wasted at Hearts.

Worst case scenario if we don't get The Wall? Scott Bain becomes the goalkeeper, and he did well enough until Forster got here. And if we go with this guy Hart as #2, then OK.

But overall, I am hoping some deal can be made to keep Forster . . . .

Kris Commons having a real pop at the club today for being tight when it comes to the transfer window, normally a lot of us would agree to a certain extent, but FFS Kris, we are losing money like never before because of Covid-19, so do us a favour Kris, wind your fuckin neck in son, I thought you were smarter than that.

I'm hearing from a source that I just made up, that Hart will be signed. Thst Forster too will he signed and if that falls through Packy Bonner will be back for the 10. Either him.or Shilton. It's a done deal. Dont tell anybody. I said too much. There goes my invite to the Christmas Party.

Joe Hart?? Big yes from me.. absolutely top quality....made one high profile mistake and was crucified for it and his career stalled a bit..given some love, confidence and top coaching from the Stevie, I've no doubt he will get back to his best....you don't get 75 caps for England if yer shite

Members online

Latest posts

Back