Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Like I said in in post many moons ago it's a buyers market, the 'wa' have my doubts. When was the last time you seen him come out for a ba?
Galway,remember when we used tae call big Packie,'Dracula',cos he wiz scared of crosses!,the Wa' is a great shot stopper,but the one time i seen come off his line to take cross, he made a pure cnut of it, against Livi ah think! 🍺 πŸ₯³

Galway,remember when we used tae call big Packie,'Dracula',cos he wiz scared of crosses!,the Wa' is a great shot stopper,but the one time i seen come off his line to take cross, he made a pure cnut of it, against Livi ah think! 🍺 πŸ₯³
Spot on Michael. The wa great stop shotter, feckin poor coming out for a ba! We need to remember this is a season, winning starts from the back....

I wonder what all this discussion is doing to Scott Bain's confidence. He might assume that we lack confidence in him. I don't lack confidence in him. I do think that he needs backup in case he gets injured. That backup needs signed this month.
Got every confidence in Scott Bain,does Lenny?,he signed a new 4 year deal,so obviously has a part to play,whether it's as a 1 or a 2.

During the close season we seem to become more anxious. Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it. So what do I believe. Which of these beliefs are possibly mistaken?
1. Celtic are the best team in Scotland.
2. Celtic as the best team ought to win the Scottish Cup
3. Masonic referees want Celtic to lose.
4. Celtic have the ability to compete against the top teams in Europe and yet be beaten by second rate European teams.
5. Celtic have the best scouting system in Scotland.
6. Celtic have the greatest fans in the world.

In Lenny we trust Galway, big Pete............
Big Pete let's talk..Biggest deal in Scottish football history, brand new deal with JD sports 700 worldwide distribution, aye the guys a nightmare, Delivered 9inar, lenny? Aye worst CEO in CELTIC history! FUCK OFF worth every cent! Have at look at the Optional boardroom at joke .com.....come back and tell me different .

Big Pete let's talk..Biggest deal in Scottish football history, brand new deal with JD sports 700 worldwide distribution, aye the guys a nightmare, Delivered 9inar, lenny? Aye worst CEO in CELTIC history! FUCK OFF worth every cent! Have at look at the Optional boardroom at joke .com.....come back and tell me different .
Great, no complaints,just stay the fuck away from the football side,that should be down to Lenny and his team!

Lawwell is a money man, our board is ran by Tory cunts. He will always put balance sheet before team sheet as a result. As a fan I'm fucked off by this as we should be looking for our challenges in Europe and every penny we earn above break even should be re-invested in the team, not gathering interest in a bank.
We need to stop comparing ourselves with the scum at ibrox and stop using them as a cautionary tale about what can happen. Unfortunately our board cant see past the 'OF' duopoly as despite our public stance of being standalone they have been proven to have been complicit in resurrecting zombies. Makes me sick.

During the close season we seem to become more anxious. Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it. So what do I believe. Which of these beliefs are possibly mistaken?
1. Celtic are the best team in Scotland.
2. Celtic as the best team ought to win the Scottish Cup
3. Masonic referees want Celtic to lose.
4. Celtic have the ability to compete against the top teams in Europe and yet be beaten by second rate European teams.
5. Celtic have the best scouting system in Scotland.
6. Celtic have the greatest fans in the world.
Correct. Cannae fault ye😹

Members online

Back