Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

You give the Number 1 jersey to the goalkeeper who is first choice keeper. That's a bit of a clue.
Not necessarily in this day and age - superstition plays a part too. Gordon was our no. 1 but Bain was the original first choice last season after his successful second half to the previous one.

Claudio Brava is no. 1 at Man City and there is no way you are going to convince me that he is their starting goalie ahead of Ederson!

I think the intention is to have him as our starting goalie but would not be surprised to see Bain continue to start during the initial part of the season until Barkas has settled and has trained with his teammates.

I came on to this thread and immediately thought I had clicked into a property development site. It shows you how slow things are when we are discussing fucking hotels. Anyway, are the planning to supply bathrobes and slippers in this new hotel? Whst will the views be like and hopefully a full breakfast and none of that continental shit.

If anybody hears anything about actual players we need, please put it up. Ta

I came on to this thread and immediately thought I had clicked into a property development site. It shows you how slow things are when we are discussing fucking hotels. Anyway, are the planning to supply bathrobes and slippers in this new hotel? Whst will the views be like and hopefully a full breakfast and none of that continental shit.

Bathrobe and slippers sorted, haven’t heard anything about the breakfasts, but I’m in total agreement with you feck that continental crap 🤣🤣
E3CEB50A-5D54-4FD6-AD49-AF570CB67F00.jpeg4C6CFFBC-6C00-4286-8EA1-F9004A42E979.jpeg

Well you'd be pissed if they started selling off our best players and used our transfer budget to pay for it would you not? If they did then at least you could book a fortnight stay at the new hotel and spend those 2 weeks throwing yer continental breakfast at Lawell and passing board members :LOL:

So Aljeti, who can't get a game for his current club, is taking his time to think about coming to Celtic, for a year, on loan
In my humble opinion, his attitude isn't right, and he isn't fit to wear the Hoops
I would politely decline the 'opportunity' to have him grace Celtic Park, and allow him to move on, in search of greener fields
Roaster

So Aljeti, who can't get a game for his current club, is taking his time to think about coming to Celtic, for a year, on loan
In my humble opinion, his attitude isn't right, and he isn't fit to wear the Hoops
I would politely decline the 'opportunity' to have him grace Celtic Park, and allow him to move on, in search of greener fields
Roaster
Was thinking the same,he can take a run n jump as far as im concerned.

Members online

Latest posts

Back