Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Don't be too confident. I'm picking Spherical Planet (where are you pal?) to play in goal, even if he is a couple of years past his prime!
OK, here's the deal
If SP, is busy, or holding out for more dough, I'll put the gloves back on, but only if you supply me with a colourful (and I mean, fucking luminous...see Zsa Zsa Gabor's Christmas tree, sort of thing) goalie jersey, with the number 00, on the back
I'm a few decades older than SP, and most on here, but the fire still burns ;-)

Plus, my wife, says I'm a keeper
HH
Mon the Dons !!

Last edited:
OK, here's the deal
If SP, is busy, or holding out for more dough, I'll put the gloves back on, but only if you supply me with a colourful (and I mean, fucking luminous...see Zsa Zsa Gabor's Christmas tree, sort of thing) goalie jersey, with the number 00, on the back

HH
Mon the Dons !!

You de man Dill.....I can just see you in a wee Zsa Zsa number 🤣

OK, here's the deal

HH
Mon the Dons !!
You mean like this?
I love to put on diamonds and beautiful evening gowns and make my girl-friends upset.
Zsa Zsa Gabor

Don't want to be a misery guts,but this transfer windae bein open until October worries me,
what if,we don't qualify for the CL group stages,will clubs come in for our top players, will our top players want to leave...........jist sayin 🍺 🥳
If we don't get CL group, PL will open the window as far as it goes and'll be flinging everybody oot he can. that's not misery guts Michael it's the "model".

Back