Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Sky Sports journalist says Ajeti is keen on Celtic move after further talks

if this guy needs coaxed to join us then i'd leave the fecker in the london

Totally agree chance to sign up last week wanted a holiday in Sardinia to think about it FFS chase him would have nothing to him another Derek Borricker mark 2 or what ever his name is looking for a better deal somewhere else can do with out that mentality me thinks chase him plenty more good players he’s not one in my eyes no good enough for the hammers well no good enough for the HOOPS

Hat tip to Davie on Twitter
It appears as though Morelos transfer to Lille, is off, due to him testing positive...for gravy
View attachment 10461
McCann was right Dilligaf,Alfie has bulked up,he said he was not sure how much of it was muscle,,well Neil all celticnoise Bhoy,s and Ghirls can tell you the answer,,,NONE OF IT..
He,s like the Michellin Man..

HH.

I dont have a problem that he is considering his options. My only concern, is he worth us waiting for and missing out on other players? Coming to our league wouldn't attract any cunt, us in Europe does that. He, or anybody else for that matter can out themselves in a bigger shop wi dow and as hes sitting on his arse not getting played we aee a good option. Still not convinced he is for us.

Just had a quick scan of the headlines on Celtic news now app.

Seems as though we will have 11 new players for the next game and most of the 9 in a row team are off to Leicester Everton Spurs Arsenal St Mirren leeds and any other team that needs a player. 🤪😜🤪😜🤪🤑🙄.

Think its time I blocked a few more site's.
Heard Inverness Caledonian are efter you 50 it’s in the Dunno Radar must be true said you’ve agreed terms ? 😂😂😂

HH 😂

Back