Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

They are bust. They have not turned a brown penny profit since liquidation, They dont produce accounts and don't have to as the SFA will not report one of its main attractions that it bent over for not been part of their deal to sell to sponsorship TV money.

If Murray or anyone of that ilk is in the background then they are doing a cunt of a job, 9 years chasing a dream and now a year of trying to prevent their imagined nightmare.
Who says they are buying players has anyone seen the actual details of players bought and sold, they will only be in difficulty when anyone of them refuses to meet the bills due, but why pay today what you can put of till tommorow.
MA court case costs
Memorial walls
Close Bros
Hummell
Elite
Kent
Haigi
suspended wages overdue
Hahaha they went fucking bust and died 2012, what we have is a phoneix club with lights been
kept on to give the illusion of Glasgow having two big clubs and one big fixture. Its a long company, it passes hands continually with the gullibears feeding the pot, there is no chance anyone of the creditors mentioned is getting paid by this board.

Celtic will fucking romp this title all the transfer talk is mere paper shite and wee blog site made up pish. When a player is right they will be signed on Celtics terms and the media aint getting a sniff this time round, there might not be football as we know it and Celtic are aware of this, we are planning for our future and we are not concerened who in Scotland is talking the talk, Celtic have to move as a business first and foremost to survive and we are witnessing new times and different times, there is no foreseeable fans participation in grounds in sight, and to continue outr history we are moving in another direction to ensure if the enevitable happens we will survive and be part of the new game whatever that may be.
They aren't bust. Many companies can operate with year on year losses if they can secure either credit from banks or private sources. They are only bust when they cant meet their day to day overheads. That hasnt happened. They're in debt and skint, but they aren't bust.

It's been mentioned on many occasions but i am totally baffled why no press never mind the SFA have highlighted the sevco finances. Where's this money tree? A club that needed £10mil to see out last season notwithstanding no money coming in due to the epidemic. Deferred wages, still apparently spending millions in the transfer market and court cases yet to be sorted out. Paul Daniels would be proud of this illusion 🤔

Ano ye don't like the politics talk Steviebhoy but a good analogy would be the recent Tory government report on Russian interference in UK democracy.

The UKGov announced in the report that they didn't find any evidence of Russian interference in the Brexit referendum but according to the same report the main reason they didn't find any evidence was because they chose not to investigate to see if there was any. It didn't suit their interests to find any evidence of interference and it would further highlight their party's dodgy relationships with people they should have been investigating.

It's the same with the Scottish press when it comes to the Sevvies, even though they know something is off and that it should really be investigated exposing what they might find is not in their interests, it doesn't suit their agenda and it would likely expose the cosy relationship between the 2. (y)

Last edited:
Fletcher..ye or nay?

Think he would add tremendous fight and experience

I get the temptation Docco but I thought exactly the same about Roy Keane and Freddie Ljunberg and look how they turned out and they are just 2 of a whole host of past it top players we've seen rock up to Paradise 2 or 3 years too late.

This isn't the season to be pinning our hopes on the past glories/successes of players like Fletcher.

They are bust. They have not turned a brown penny profit since liquidation, They dont produce accounts and don't have to as the SFA will not report one of its main attractions that it bent over for not been part of their deal to sell to sponsorship TV money.

If Murray or anyone of that ilk is in the background then they are doing a cunt of a job, 9 years chasing a dream and now a year of trying to prevent their imagined nightmare.
Who says they are buying players has anyone seen the actual details of players bought and sold, they will only be in difficulty when anyone of them refuses to meet the bills due, but why pay today what you can put of till tommorow.
MA court case costs
Memorial walls
Close Bros
Hummell
Elite
Kent
Haigi
suspended wages overdue
Hahaha they went fucking bust and died 2012, what we have is a phoneix club with lights been
kept on to give the illusion of Glasgow having two big clubs and one big fixture. Its a long company, it passes hands continually with the gullibears feeding the pot, there is no chance anyone of the creditors mentioned is getting paid by this board.

Celtic will fucking romp this title all the transfer talk is mere paper shite and wee blog site made up pish. When a player is right they will be signed on Celtics terms and the media aint getting a sniff this time round, there might not be football as we know it and Celtic are aware of this, we are planning for our future and we are not concerened who in Scotland is talking the talk, Celtic have to move as a business first and foremost to survive and we are witnessing new times and different times, there is no foreseeable fans participation in grounds in sight, and to continue outr history we are moving in another direction to ensure if the enevitable happens we will survive and be part of the new game whatever that may be.
Bob we all know and agree with what you say in your post but your preaching to the converted as we all know ,that’s know the point were is there dosh coming from

They arent bust until they cant find money to cover their costs. They are buying g players and spending money. That's not the definition of bust. Stupidity aye, bust naw.
They were paying the stadium and game costs when the old Rangers went bust, you will go bust when your creditors call in the whats owed to them or refuse to give them anu more top ups, not when the power card needs topped up. Creditors call the shots, just a matter of whats in it for the lenders when they gain control and call the shots.

Ano ye don't like the politics talk Steviebhoy but a good analogy would be the recent Tory government report on Russian interference in UK democracy.

The UKGov announced in the report that they didn't find any evidence of Russian interference in the Brexit referendum but according to the same report the main reason they didn't find any evidence was because they chose not to investigate to see if there was any. It didn't suit their interests to find any evidence of interference and it would further highlight their party's dodgy relationship with the people they should have been investigating.

It's the same with the Scottish press when it comes to the Sevvies, even though they know something is off and that it should really be investigated exposing what they might find is not in their interests, it doesn't suit their agenda and it would likely expose the cosy relationship between the 2. (y)
Aye they're all corrupt as fek😏

Bob we all know and agree with what you say in your post but your preaching to the converted as we all know ,that’s know the point were is there dosh coming from
Its of no interest to us were the money is coming from, its a matter of when the SFA get round to squaring the gaps and doing audits, will not happen as the SFA have too much to lose themselves so for all we know it could be illegal money, nothing will change if there is a blind eye been applied so who gives a fuck let them continue al good things come to an end at some point or at the least end in heartache.

Its of no interest to us were the money is coming from, its a matter of when the SFA get round to squaring the gaps and ding audits, will not happen as the SFA have too much to lose themselves so for all we know it could be illegal money, nothing will change if there is a blind eye been applied so who gives a fuck let them continue al good things come to an end at some point or at the least end in heartache.
How long have we saying that ,good thing come to a end ,seems to me it’s a everlasting story ,is it ever going to end, hope so before I am ready for my big box

How long have we saying that ,good thing come to a end ,seems to me it’s a everlasting story ,is it ever going to end, hope so before I am ready for my big box

Dont know about you but the good thing came to an end 2012. From 1872 until 2012 they were the establishment, now they are a mere tribute act, so on that note watching this tribute attempting to emulate the history of the old, knowing none of us will see it and neither will they is what i call the end.

It's been mentioned on many occasions but i am totally baffled why no press never mind the SFA have highlighted the sevco finances. Where's this money tree? A club that needed £10mil to see out last season notwithstanding no money coming in due to the epidemic. Deferred wages, still apparently spending millions in the transfer market and court cases yet to be sorted out. Paul Daniels would be proud of this illusion 🤔
I have an idea Stevie that the ex DUP guy David Graham i think they call him brought over a shit load of money when he accepted the job as head of media..
His father in-law sold a string of KFC shops for around £140m,this is where my idea that maybe there was a little loan injected into the cesspit hence the leccy and gas being paid and a few players coming in,why else would somebody like him given the job as head of media comments..

HH.

Check this out...

They are trading insolvent, the SFA know it and we all know it.
This is nothing new. I remember reading about oldco who were trading insolvent around 2008-ish.

All they did was overnight double the value of their stadium and buildings so that technically they had sufficient assets to cover their spiralling debts. At that time they were valuing their buildings at about 10 times as much as Celtic valued theirs (I can only assume that asbestos and scabby mock-Tudor wood ingrained with decades of hateful bigotry must be very valuable commodities).

Last edited:
Back