Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Seriously BB! 😮

Then what fucking use are they to us if we can't play them?
I don’t know mate, you’d need to ask PL about the reasoning for buying them, perhaps hoping the go on to become regular USA international team players, you can make a special case with the immigration office on their behalf, but I think they’ve only spent a couple of weeks here in the 2 years since we signed then 😢

I don’t know mate, you’d need to ask PL about the reasoning for buying them, perhaps hoping the go on to become regular USA international team players, you can make a special case with the immigration office on their behalf, but I think they’ve only spent a couple of weeks here in the 2 years since we signed then 😢

I'm genuinely shocked at this BB. I honestly can't wrap my head around why he would buy 2 players when he must've already known they wouldn't qualify for work permits.

We need cover for the LB and RB positions, we've signed 2 players who could provide that cover yet we can't use them because legally they aren't allowed to play football in this country? What a fucking nonsense that is, ridiculous position to be in.

Transfer window shuts in October...a draw away to Killie, on a plastic pitch, dressed like camouflage in the second game of the season is no grounds for panic bearing in mind that this is pretty much the team that beat Lazio home and away were rampant pre covid....relax braaaaaaas

Transfer window shuts in October...a draw away to Killie, on a plastic pitch, dressed like camouflage in the second game of the season is no grounds for panic bearing in mind that this is pretty much the team that beat Lazio home and away were rampant pre covid....relax braaaaaaas
Never liked the all green strip, your right it was Ike camouflage, perhaps they couldn’t see each other, I remember Man U playing shite couldnt put 2 passes together went 2 behind 1st half i think, in a light grey shirt, Ferguson made them change at 1/2 time and they went on to win the game, so there could be an issue there

Never liked the all green strip, your right it was Ike camouflage, perhaps they couldn’t see each other, I remember Man U playing shite couldnt put 2 passes together went 2 behind 1st half i think, in a light grey shirt, Ferguson made them change at 1/2 time and they went on to win the game, so there could be an issue there

I know it sounds far fetched but it's true...maybe on a proper grass coloured pitch in the usual Scottish grey weather it will be different 😬

naw it's good to panic , first one to hit hissy fit level gets to stand at the front doors of Mcdiarmid park along with the real fan

a couldn't see forrest but then that happened alot last year to

Just read a report that states Aljeti, is not in Glasgow
He's in, he's out, sell papers, keep everyone guessing
Celtic should start banning some of these so called journalists, who perpetuate this kind of crap
HH
Been sayin that for ages D, like many other Celtic fans,get them tae phuq!,there's no sports writer in Scotland worthy of the title 'journalist', wait tae the copy and paste merchants get up in the mornin, and latch on tae the Bolingoli story!

Back