Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I always held out some hope he would come good, but it just looked like he didn't have it for our level. Good luck to him.
He tried hard but never had it. If your best bits on YouTube make you look just no bad, then it's not a surprise. Another cheap option goes tits up. Ajeti looks to have a lot more about him and for only £1.5m more. If we get anything back on Bayo I will be surprised. My fear is they don't take up the option. Good luck to him.

Cannot beat great contradiction stories, julien linked with move to one of the toughest leagues in the world were draws score are seen as great results, just because it keeps the fans wakened on a few occassions.
But up here in Scotland the media state Julian cannot compete in rough matches, won't be going to Italy then so bin that fucking rumour or is the Scottish media just talking and making up more pish.

IMG-20200812-WA0002.jpg

The let's go cheap reality laid bare. . Wages not included. Only Shved had ability but other stuff seems to have fucked that up.

If we take in the last 10 years and beyond its tragic how much we have wasted. Our scouts need sacked if this is the continual shit they recommend.

Last edited:
Photo: Ajeti spotted arriving in private jet as Celtic transfer nears

for all of us who wished he'd gtf to late he's here ,i just know this guys got failure written all over him

in todays market 5m could buy us a better player and someone who would jump at the chance and not needing coaxed would rather the twat stayed in london

Cannot beat great contradiction stories, julien linked with move to one of the toughest leagues in the world were draws score are seen as great results, just because it keeps the fans wakened on a few occassions.
But up here in Scotland the media state Julian cannot compete in rough matches, won't be going to Italy then so bin that fucking rumour or is the Scottish media just talking and making up more pish.
when you see gatt rat face cnt name attached to the story you know it's made up pish why the fk would any italian team want bambi playin for them

for all of us who wished he'd gtf to late he's here ,i just know this guys got failure written all over him

in todays market 5m could buy us a better player and someone who would jump at the chance and not needing coaxed would rather the twat stayed in london
I will say the opposite. He will be a good signing. I think he has ability and I will say he will be a success and earn us at least double that when he moves on.

you backed Boli to come good 😂give the guy a chance might surprise you.

View attachment 10573

The let's go cheap reality laid bare. . Wages not included. Only Shved had ability but other stuff seems to have fucked that up.

If we take in the last 10 years and beyond its tragic how much we have wasted. Our scouts need sacked if this is the continual shit they recommend.
Signing players is a lottery, they Celtic shirt is too heavy for some people, some of the players listed never got a fair crack at it, you’d have to ask why we’re binning players after 2-3 games in the first team 😡

I decided to check out what happened to Birger Melling and saw that only five weeks ago Rosenberg sold him to Nîmes Olympique - who just avoided relegation from the French Ligue 1 last season - for a paltry €1m.

I think most Celtic fans liked the look of this Norwegian international and I believe he would have been a solid, no-nonsense hard working left back that would have done well for us for a good 5 seasons or so (he is currently 25).

Signing players is a lottery, they Celtic shirt is too heavy for some people, some of the players listed never got a fair crack at it, you’d have to ask why we’re binning players after 2-3 games in the first team 😡
we seem to stick with who we know the reluctance to change players when were ahead in games is fkn annoying
Shved should have got game time especially when we were romping it ,give forrest the kick up the arse he needs ,but no,we just let new signings go to waste
Bayo wasn't even rated in development games which says it alll really but still made the bench

Back