Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Any true fan would have jumped at the chance to become a potential 10IAR hero for his beloved hoops. He is just a mercenary who happens to have a preference for Celtic.

He is a decent enough player these days and would have done us a turn 11 years ago, but it wasn't to be. Good luck to him.
Spot on Bridie Bhoy,we dont want them at 31-32-33 all they are looking for is a pay day.
Let them come to us at 21-22-23 so we can get the best of what they have to offer instead of getting the dregs they have left.

HH

Looks like Duffy is of to WBA. PL scared of by the loan fee,s, we need to get someone in quick or it could cost us dearly. penny pinching again, always a fekin drama with our signing targets.
If that is true then I am absolutely raging. Yet again we are unnecessarily gambling with Champions League qualification by missing out on realistic targets that IMO would have seriously improved us. Duffy would have cost less than we paid for Boli Bolingoli (who cost triple what Birger Melling just sold for). We are supposed to be going for history and glory this season.

If that is true then I am absolutely raging. Yet again we are unnecessarily gambling with Champions League qualification by missing out on realistic targets that IMO would have seriously improved us. Duffy would have cost less than we paid for Boli Bolingoli (who cost triple what Birger Melling just sold for). We are supposed to be going for history and glory this season.

I would suggest it's true reports suggest Celtic stalled over money

When will he learn that no team will give us players for free when other teams are willing to pay.
2 million is nothing in the football world

Back