Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

And get rid of his shitty attitude too. Plus there is a nagging doubt that he setup the photos of him in Spain as part of a way of being released by Celtic as he hadn't settled here. (this is just speculation but this in itself shows the relationship was broken and complete trust and respect was compromised)
Don't think he is anywhere near smart enough for that BB.

Jury is still out for me on Barkas. I have not seen anything yet to suggest that he is an improvement on Bain. I think both are decent keepers but not at the same as 'the wa'
I think he has done well so far and I'm happy with him and Bain as our 2 goalies. The Waa' is different class but sadly he decided to try another year at Southampton so that ship has sailed. Unfortunately you have to spend a lot of £ms to buy a player of his calibre and pay 2-3 times the wages we can afford - we were relying on sentimentality and the draw of success and hero worship for him to return to us.

Boligoli off the wage bill is great news for everybody. 👏👌🍀
He was an utter fucking disaster from his first kick to his last. Whoever scouted him needs hunted. With Johnny away too, we need a LB who can play. Taylor isnt the answer so far. But, he can do a job as back up as he tries to improve. Whoever we bring in, FFS dont get another punt. A one for the future, a rough diamond, a work in fuck8ng progress pish. Get a guy who us the real deal. We got Soro for £3m so players are out there. Just dont send the cunt who scouted Boli to try and find him.

I think he has done well so far and I'm happy with him and Bain as our 2 goalies. The Waa' is different class but sadly he decided to try another year at Southampton so that ship has sailed. Unfortunately you have to spend a lot of £ms to buy a player of his calibre and pay 2-3 times the wages we can afford - we were relying on sentimentality and the draw of success and hero worship for him to return to us.
Still early days but so far i think he's done well and will get better.

He was an utter fucking disaster from his first kick to his last. Whoever scouted him needs hunted. With Johnny away too, we need a LB who can play. Taylor isnt the answer so far. But, he can do a job as back up as he tries to improve. Whoever we bring in, FFS dont get another punt. A one for the future, a rough diamond, a work in fuck8ng progress pish. Get a guy who us the real deal. We got Soro for £3m so players are out there. Just dont send the cunt who scouted Boli to try and find him.
There will always be mistakes made in the transfer market and he was ours but in general we don't do to bad look at the shit across the city slippy has bought in about 30 and still not a good one amongst them

There will always be mistakes made in the transfer market and he was ours but in general we don't do to bad look at the shit across the city slippy has bought in about 30 and still not a good one amongst them
Over the last ten years we are up there with the best of them. Maybe you're forgetting them. For a kick aff, every defender Rogers bought, the loans, back up strikers. Weve had more than our share to last another ten seasons. We go cheap, we buy twice. That's our boards Motto.

I am already a big fan of barkas and think it is a brilliant piece of business. Forster will always be a huge hero of ours and sadly circumstances meant there was to be no return. We have also addressed a huge problem that caused us so much trouble against the scum last season. With there high press we couldn't play out from the back forcing forster to go long and their CB to just gobble up and keep coming back at us. Now we have a keeper who is very comfortable with the ball at his feet and well able to play out from the back with the extra CB now which in turn allows our forward minded players to do what they do best and getting at defences. It is not perfect at the moment but that will improve with better understanding. Also seems very quick off his line another big plus. Of course he has not got that big presence of forster but how many keepers do. I wish forster well in the future and thank him for the great memories and will always be a hero but for now more than happy with his replacement

Over the last ten years we are up there with the best of them. Maybe you're forgetting them. For a kick aff, every defender Rogers bought, the loans, back up strikers. Weve had more than our share to last another ten seasons. We go cheap, we buy twice. That's our boards Motto.
Agreed and it has taken time to adjust. We were never in a position just to go out and throw millions around on players but we are getting there. We use to build squads with limited resources and yet managed it but depth in squad was a problem. Remember Lennon took over an ageing squad that needed a lot of rebuilding. To generate quick money we went young with big profits available and still continuing our domestic dominance. We are getting close to forming arguably one of the strongest squads we have ever had and will soon be in a position of one out another one in. This can only stand well for us in the long run plus players we are getting in now on longer contracts hopefully will calm this transfer madness we have always seem to be caught up in. The future is bright, the future is always going to be green and white. Mind you we could do the alternative and act like them silly cunts did and end up broke and well on the way of repeating it

Agreed and it has taken time to adjust. We were never in a position just to go out and throw millions around on players but we are getting there. We use to build squads with limited resources and yet managed it but depth in squad was a problem. Remember Lennon took over an ageing squad that needed a lot of rebuilding. To generate quick money we went young with big profits available and still continuing our domestic dominance. We are getting close to forming arguably one of the strongest squads we have ever had and will soon be in a position of one out another one in. This can only stand well for us in the long run plus players we are getting in now on longer contracts hopefully will calm this transfer madness we have always seem to be caught up in. The future is bright, the future is always going to be green and white. Mind you we could do the alternative and act like them silly cunts did and end up broke and well on the way of repeating it
It's not just about the spending a lot, it us about spending right. If we want someone to make an impact and be sold on for double what we paid at least, we need to start with the ability. If that costs £6m then that's it. Eddy £9m, will go for 4 times that. Buy class, or dont buy fuck all. It only ends uo costing us millions by missing out on the CL, paying wages to players who will never make it at us and then letting them go. That roulette wheel approach is done, or fucking should be.

It's not just about the spending a lot, it us about spending right. If we want someone to make an impact and be sold on for double what we paid at least, we need to start with the ability. If that costs £6m then that's it. Eddy £9m, will go for 4 times that. Buy class, or dont buy fuck all. It only ends uo costing us millions by missing out on the CL, paying wages to players who will never make it at us and then letting them go. That roulette wheel approach is done, or fucking should be.
And that is what I believe we are in the process of doing. For example say we buy a player for 3M on say 20k a week for 3 years which is still small money on today's standard but still a 6M investment regardless. Now a 10M player on 50k which is still not a huge investment but it is still the guts of 18M if again on a 3 year contract. Its OK to say invest for CL football but that is never cast in stone that we would qualify anyway. I still believe we are making strides forward to address the problem with the signings we are making and the contracts we are putting them on. It does take time to get it right but think we will

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back