Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

With Ndidi at Leicester out for 12 weeks, will The Rat try to prise McGregor away with a bid before window closes? Could he also come in for Ajer if their move for Fofana of St Etienne falls through?
He's tried to screw us before when wanting to take the whole backroom staff to Leicester with him, wouldn't put it past him again.
To be fair mate most managers take their backroom staff when they move clubs.Wouldnae bother me if Ajer left as long as we got a replacement in but we need Calmac this season ,every player at our club has their price though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are this would only be another development signing so hardly anything to get excited about when we need someone capable of going straight into the team. With the board looking at young talent and lennons reluctance to play them is a issue of concern as this left side has taken a ridiculous amount of time to get sorted and still nowhere near by the looks of things 😔😔

The major concern for me is we have spent £10m including wages on two players who arent up to it. Now we are looking at replacing KT with a guy who Lawell doesn't think is worth £800k. I wish I could say you couldn't make this up, but, with Lawell in control of the tin, its exactly what we have come to expect from the cheapskate cunt. The lad , and no harm to him, isn't even a LB. He is definitely another bastard punt and right now we need a player.

To be fair mate most managers take their backroom staff when they move clubs.Wouldnae bother me if Ajer left as long as we got a replacement in but we need Calmac this season ,every player at our club has their price though.
Most managers wouldn't leave midway through a season though mate
Big Jozo fails another medical,feel sorry for the big guy, plagued by injury throughout his career
Plastic pitches in our special wee corner of the World definintely attributed to his misfortune! just another in a miriad of ways the SFA show their incompetence.

They should be banned.
Really hope the big man finds a decent standard of Club.
He was a decent servant for us whenever he was fit.

I'm wondering if Luca Connell & Okoflex will follow Afolabi out on loan? I think the 3 of them have enormous potential and could become big stars for us but sadly it looks like they will struggle to even get on the bench. Seeing as development games are on hold then I can see them going out - even if it is just until January. I'm sure Hibs, Killie, Dundee Utd or similar would be delighted to take Luca on a cheap short-term deal.

Back