Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I'm wondering if Luca Connell & Okoflex will follow Afolabi out on loan? I think the 3 of them have enormous potential and could become big stars for us but sadly it looks like they will struggle to even get on the bench. Seeing as development games are on hold then I can see them going out - even if it is just until January. I'm sure Hibs, Killie, Dundee Utd or similar would be delighted to take Luca on a cheap short-term deal.
if hope Okoflex gets out on loan, due to the competition in his position mate, but id like to see Luca given the minutes in the first team, even off the bench.
We can but hope!

if hope Okoflex gets out on loan, due to the competition in his position mate, but id like to see Luca given the minutes in the first team, even off the bench.
We can but hope!
Like you, I really want Luca playing a part for us this season. But so far it looks very unlikely. So it's better for him getting used to the SPFL rather than sitting in the stand.

I'm wondering if Luca Connell & Okoflex will follow Afolabi out on loan? I think the 3 of them have enormous potential and could become big stars for us but sadly it looks like they will struggle to even get on the bench. Seeing as development games are on hold then I can see them going out - even if it is just until January. I'm sure Hibs, Killie, Dundee Utd or similar would be delighted to take Luca on a cheap short-term deal.
I hope so to BB as game time is so important towards there development

Would he be ready to do so Kevin in such an important season?
it's doubtful right off the bat, due to no development matches, but easing him in in the latter stages of games where the points are secured, I'd like to see.
he does well nationally from what ive read, but to be honest bud, i haven't seen too much of him.

it's more a desire to see him in the flesh and be able to judge him a bit mate.

Spot on
They are talented, and need some game time, now there's no reserve league to play in
If they go out on loan and do well against Deidco, even better
HH

it's doubtful right off the bat, due to no development matches, but easing him in in the latter stages of games where the points are secured, I'd like to see.
he does well nationally from what ive read, but to be honest bud, i haven't seen too much of him.

it's more a desire to see him in the flesh and be able to judge him a bit mate.
Watched him playing for the reserves, there's some video clips on the 'tube' and he looks comfortable and composed on the ball, and has scored some crackers
HH

Last edited:
I hope we don't send luca out on loan because it increasingly looks as if we will either get no LB, or it will be another cheapskate punt and hope with a guy we don't think is worth a million. As the season goes on and it becomes increasingly clear that Taylor is a backup at present until he can adapt to being able to cross a fucking ball and stop taking the impetus out of our attacks every time he receives the ball by stopping and turning back. Luca should be given a chance and as we have not a single left back in the academy, how the fuck does that work out? For that reason for me he has to stay. that The other two will never feature this season, so it would be good for them to see if they can step up, I have my doubts, but heres hoping.

I hope we don't send luca out on loan because it increasingly looks as if we will either get no LB, or it will be another cheapskate punt and hope with a guy we don't think is worth a million. As the season goes on and it becomes increasingly clear that Taylor is a backup at present until he can adapt to being able to cross a fucking ball and stop taking the impetus out of our attacks every time he receives the ball by stopping and turning back. Luca should be given a chance and as we have not a single left back in the academy, how the fuck does that work out? For that reason for me he has to stay. that The other two will never feature this season, so it would be good for them to see if they can step up, I have my doubts, but heres hoping.
I'm hoping he stays and gets on the pitch too. But - if he isn't going to get picked - then I'd rather he was playing somewhere.

I see a number of websites are linking us to Sessegnon again. If they can agree fair financial terms then this would be phenomenal - he is an amazing player who needs to kick start his career again. I think/hope there is definitely enquiries from us rather than just clickbait but doubtful it will happen as he was so highly sought after not that long ago.

I see a number of websites are linking us to Sessegnon again. If they can agree fair financial terms then this would be phenomenal - he is an amazing player who needs to kick start his career again. I think/hope there is definitely enquiries from us rather than just clickbait but doubtful it will happen as he was so highly sought after not that long ago.

Have read reports that the 'loan fee' would be 5 million It was stated that Celtic offered 2 million, but Spurs want his wages fully paid by Celtic- 5 million
Out of our league I believe

Have read reports that the 'loan fee' would be 5 million It was stated that Celtic offered 2 million, but Spurs want his wages fully paid by Celtic- 5 million
Out of our league I believe
Then that is definitely out of our league as I suspected. What a player the young lad is though. He should have stayed put for an extra couple of years to properly learn his trade before taking the big money move to Spurs.

Back