Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Sevco are trying to get the new Messi midfielder for fuck all apparently. They are having a board meeting to see if they can raise fuck all and a statement on wether they raise the fuck, all will be made when they have fuck all else to do. if they fail, then they will ask their hordes to dig deep for fuck all. The rationale being, 50,000 paid £600 for fuck all, so they're used to fuck all and will probably have loads of fuck all left over from last year, to put toward to the fuck all they will receive this year. That's a lot of fuck all in anybody's language.

Last edited:
Sevco are trying to get the new Messi midfielder for fuck all apparently. They are having a board meeting to see if they can raise fuck all and a statement on wether they raise the fuck, all will be made when they have fuck all else to do. if they fail, then they will ask their hordes to dig deep for fuck all. The rationale being, 50,000 paid £600 for fuck all, so they're used to fuck all and will probably have loads of fuck all left over from last year, to put toward the fuck all they will receive this year. That's a lot of fuck all in anybody language.
Are you an accountant🤔

lax lyrical Celtic sign Diego Laxalt as AC Milan left-back joins on season-long loan

Done Deal
  • 5 Oct 2020, 21:52
  • Updated: 5 Oct 2020, 21:52
CELTIC have completed a deadline-busting swoop for AC Milan left-back Diego Laxalt.
The Uruguay international has moved to Parkhead on a season-long loan deal - ending Neil Lennon's summer search for the problem position.
Diego Laxalt has joined Celtic on a season-long loan
Diego Laxalt has joined Celtic on a season-long loanCredit: Represented by ZUMA Press, Inc.
Laxalt comes with a big pedigree, having starred in the Serie A and 2018 World Cup.
The lightning-quick 27-year-old joined Milan from Genoa in a £12.5million switch two years ago.
Signed by ex-Rangers hero Rino Gattuso, he has made 35 appearances for the Rossoneri but spent last season on loan with Torino.
And now, the versatile star - who can also play as a winger and centre midfielder - will spend the campaign in Scotland as he aims to help Celtic win an historic ten-in-a-row.
Speaking about his move to Glasgow, he told the Celtic website: “I’m extremely happy to have signed for a club that is very well known around the world.
“It is a club with a lot of tradition and I can’t wait to get out on the football pitch.
“I know there’s no game this weekend but I’m going to start training and I can’t wait to meet my new team-mates.
"And for me, when we’re standing in the tunnel and then out on the field, that’s when we start building up memories and building as a team.
“I first heard the rumours about a week ago but I didn’t want to take anything seriously until I was absolutely certain. I was very calm about it, but when I heard it was happening, I couldn’t believe it and I’m extremely happy that it’s become a reality.
“I couldn’t think of any other Uruguayan player who has played for Celtic, so I realise I’m the first one. I’m extremely happy about that and I’m a player who likes to leave everything on the pitch when I’m playing.
"I’m very happy. I love the colours and I can’t wait to wear the strip in a match.”

After watching young Diego in these clips, I can officially announce, neigh, I am fucking delighted to announce, that Diego Laxalt has been awarded the TV1 Real Deal Medal. The medal is non returnable and instead, if I get it wrong, I have to live with the ignominy of being no better than Hugh "Lubo who?' Keevins at spotting a player. However, lets be clear, there is more chance of me shagging Emily Blunt tonight than this boy not being the real deal. As you will all see when you watch it.
Seriously bigman?? I don't fuckin rate that Emily blunt.....

lax lyrical Celtic sign Diego Laxalt as AC Milan left-back joins on season-long loan

Done Deal
CELTIC have completed a deadline-busting swoop for AC Milan left-back Diego Laxalt.
The Uruguay international has moved to Parkhead on a season-long loan deal - ending Neil Lennon's summer search for the problem position.
Diego Laxalt has joined Celtic on a season-long loan
Diego Laxalt has joined Celtic on a season-long loanCredit: Represented by ZUMA Press, Inc.
Laxalt comes with a big pedigree, having starred in the Serie A and 2018 World Cup.
The lightning-quick 27-year-old joined Milan from Genoa in a £12.5million switch two years ago.
Signed by ex-Rangers hero Rino Gattuso, he has made 35 appearances for the Rossoneri but spent last season on loan with Torino.
And now, the versatile star - who can also play as a winger and centre midfielder - will spend the campaign in Scotland as he aims to help Celtic win an historic ten-in-a-row.
Speaking about his move to Glasgow, he told the Celtic website: “I’m extremely happy to have signed for a club that is very well known around the world.
“It is a club with a lot of tradition and I can’t wait to get out on the football pitch.
“I know there’s no game this weekend but I’m going to start training and I can’t wait to meet my new team-mates.
"And for me, when we’re standing in the tunnel and then out on the field, that’s when we start building up memories and building as a team.
“I first heard the rumours about a week ago but I didn’t want to take anything seriously until I was absolutely certain. I was very calm about it, but when I heard it was happening, I couldn’t believe it and I’m extremely happy that it’s become a reality.
“I couldn’t think of any other Uruguayan player who has played for Celtic, so I realise I’m the first one. I’m extremely happy about that and I’m a player who likes to leave everything on the pitch when I’m playing.
"I’m very happy. I love the colours and I can’t wait to wear the strip in a match.”
Saying all the right things. But we will judge him on his football.

Back