Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

He has it all in terms of bean a proven playr, n Off d scale in self belief.
Wud hav 2 b super confident in his own style wiv d specs n Car he pix.

Nuffin is evr sur at a new club, but Diego is world class.
resize

Has d build of Henrik, slight bt strong as fck, cat like agility n speed, & a 100% all oot.

Woz just hopin 4 a propr LWB 2 balance up wiv Frimpong, but gettin Diego in - evn if its just 4 D 10, is unreal biz.
NFL (y)(y)

resize

Has d build of Henrik, slight bt strong as fck, cat like agility n speed, & a 100% all oot.

Woz just hopin 4 a propr LWB 2 balance up wiv Frimpong, but gettin Diego in - evn if its just 4 D 10, is unreal biz.
NFL (y)(y)

he does look like high pedigree in clips I watched.

im excited that he may be just what we need on left

resize

NFL (y)(y)

The car is shit hot. Hope he is.

Seriously? What drugs are these guys takin?😂😂. They need to reduce the daily intake😂
Tramadol, deludamol, 300 mg of invisibility capsules and a few dozen street valium otherwise known as ' nobody knows what's in these but you can have a hunner for 99p . " why 99p?" "Cant sell them for more than the cost of sevco, but you can make a donation of bullshit on the radio " fair enough heres £2.97 & is it ok if Charlie Nicholarse represents me on snyde?" Aye sure but that'll cost you 3p cos hes a celt , a very disillusioned one but that earing ....well never know what hell say. So £3 or the deals off. Fs you're charging me 3 times the price of sevco ' "aye well theres a pandemic going on everywhere in the world outside castle greyskull" , "what no ones been affected by it here?" What do you think the invisibility capsules are for you moron " 🙄

Tramadol, deludamol, 300 mg of invisibility capsules and a few dozen street valium otherwise known as ' nobody knows what's in these but you can have a hunner for 99p . " why 99p?" "Cant sell them for more than the cost of sevco, but you can make a donation of bullshit on the radio " fair enough heres £2.97 & is it ok if Charlie Nicholarse represents me on snyde?" Aye sure but that'll cost you 3p cos hes a celt , a very disillusioned one but that earing ....well never know what hell say. So £3 or the deals off. Fs you're charging me 3 times the price of sevco ' "aye well theres a pandemic going on everywhere in the world outside castle greyskull" , "what no ones been affected by it here?" What do you think the invisibility capsules are for you moron " 🙄
Where do you get they hunner tablets for 99p? Invisibility ones too?

Asking for a friend.

Just ma luck, I stay beside a shit one.
I didnt realise that there was a difference, shit for the horses or shit for the punters ? Did a shift once at ayr and it felt like I was in the arctic have no desire to return to any, all shizer to me though theres allegedly a lot of ketamine at them silver lining lol

Last edited:
Mugs game.
Never something I've followed though I do stick some bucks on the national have won it 4 times , minnehoma, papillon, mon mome and dont push it 😎 not bad since I dont have a clue about form etc but I do know the national is a lottery

Last edited:
Reactions: TET
Back