Surgeon

Hi you guys,

Italy in complete shutdown and China with hundreds of million of folk still enduring the same. Not to mention the latter with 3000 dead. Oh, a tiny piece of the overall % you say. But that's only been stabilised because people are severely restricted? Mibee we'll get a wee taste of that soon.

The 80% of infection stat you query is a worst case scenario. Very unlikely it goes anywhere near that figure but it's normal procedure in situations like this.
Mass hysteria you say? I don't think so.

Oh, Stop Press There's aw the fitba being cancelled now. Another over'reaction???

Chop your heed aff Andy apparently that's an effective way of not getting infected!
As I said last night I'm just not seeing where this worst case scenario of 80% getting infected is coming from.
China has had the virus for 3 or 4 months, they're now saying its contained, the new cases are minimal, the country is ready to get back to normal. 50 people per million have caught it in China.
Italy has been really hard hit but still only 250 per million.
I think we can all do our bit to prevent its spread, and vulnerable people should certainly take as many precautions as possible but mass hysteria isn't going to help.
Fuck it, I just coughed! 💀

I do not like talking about politics on a football forum. But this is shocking and totally irresponsible from Sturgeon. Appalling risk taking, a total lack of leadership and disregard for public safety.
If she feels that the risk is so low then she should be publicly invited to attend the match to reassure people of the same.And not tucked away in a sanitised corporate area. Some chance of her attending. All games should be played behind closed doors at the very least.
But I bet when the antidote is found she and her friends will be the very first to be innoculated. Typical self serving gutless politician.
Pish

better to infect all, Like the BBCvirus. eventually all will be immune, I hope.

C19 cant be avoided, only controlled, like a child. anyone thats had a child, how did they listen? they dont, C19 wont. Its passed on before its identified. like an EBT.

Selfish bastarts.
Did you see the second guy's beer of choice Shammy ? ;-)
Out here, some people, are stockpiling toilet paper, then are selling it online for $75 for a package of 30 toilet rolls
Others are buying up all the painters masks (masks are useless anyway) they're $10 for a package of 10 in the stores
All the stores are out of them now, but these bastards, are selling a package of ten masks, for $150
Stores should limit the number of specific items you are allowed to buy, so as scum like that, can't gouge people, who also need it
The elderly are suffering the most as well as single mums and dads, who are trying to look after their kids, they are unable to get out, or by the time they get there, everything is sold out
Security had to be called to a big hyper market store today, as two women traded punches when they both reached for the last bottle of NyQuil cold medicine
The mind boggles, when something like this happens, s some subhumans, automatically think of making money on the backs of society

Back