Surname Spelt with a C

boab1916

Tom Hunt MP

@tomhunt1988
· Apr 2
The flying of the Union flag should be compulsory for all schools. If any pupils and teachers have concerns about this then surely they can be “educated” about what the flag actually represents.

🇬🇧

belongs to every single British person. twitter.com/standardnews/s…

tenor.gif

Untitled.jpg

I think very many people already know what The Butcher's Apron stands for !

What surprises me is that so many former colonies choose to have the union flag incorporated into their own flag .
Nuts, considering so many colonies suffered severely at the hands /feet/guns/etc of the Brits .

Hopefully there will be NO reference to that flag when Scotland joins all these colonies in throwing out our colonial'masters' !

HH

I think very many people already know what The Butcher's Apron stands for !

What surprises me is that so many former colonies choose to have the union flag incorporated into their own flag .
Nuts, considering so many colonies suffered severely at the hands /feet/guns/etc of the Brits .

Hopefully there will be NO reference to that flag when Scotland joins all these colonies in throwing out our colonial'masters' !

HH
Aye ano and wen they royal fucks go gallivanting thru Africa they fuckin adore them even though they're country and ancestors were raped and pillaged to be sold to the world....any time I seen them on news in Africa I used to hope a rite angry bastard wid charge out his wee hut way a machete and take reparations in blood 🔪put the old cows head on a pike at the edge of the village that wid be nice REDRUM REDRUM 🤣🤣

Tom Hunt MP

@tomhunt1988
· Apr 2
The flying of the Union flag should be compulsory for all schools. If any pupils and teachers have concerns about this then surely they can be “educated” about what the flag actually represents.

🇬🇧

View attachment 14041

View attachment 14040

Hail Hail the Celts are here...

Tom Hunt MP

@tomhunt1988
· Apr 2

🇬🇧

View attachment 14041

View attachment 14040
Think Mr Cunt is a day out with that tweet. 🇮🇪

Tom Hunt MP

@tomhunt1988
· Apr 2

🇬🇧

View attachment 14041

View attachment 14040

Indoctrination 101. Burn the image of the 'flag' into the consciousness of children from an early age so it becomes part of their identity.

In the last year and a half alone we've had new laws and legislation being introduced that gives the police, state agencies and their informants immunity from prosecution for some of the most serious crimes imaginable in the name of national security. Laws that prohibit the judiciary from scrutinising or challenging government decisions. Legislation that curbs the right to protest, changes made to human rights act, the banning of anti-capitalist books in schools and now it's legislation to make the flying of Union flags on government buildings and schools compulsory and a few other shady goings on....might just be me but BoJo's government has a right sinister 1984 vibe about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back