surprise surprise

jinky58

Hearts capitulate who would have thought it, well me for one but as long as we beat st johnston it doesn't matter what happens at ibrox any result there benefits us1, Hearts lose we close in on their lead (2), a draw we close the lead and move further away from secco (3) hearts win we move further away from secco its a win win for us

No doubt Ann Budge will be oblivious to the song book today.
Selective hearing indeed.

Maybe, just maybe if our support stopped singing about the IRA - regardless of it being non-sectarian yet makes us despised by many who, rightly or wrongly, associate it with the most recent version, PIRA - we could properly debate the singing of songs at Huns games.

Until that happens, we may all just put up and shut up.

Nothing will happen, end of story.

Maybe, just maybe if our support stopped singing about the IRA - regardless of it being non-sectarian yet makes us despised by many who, rightly or wrongly, associate it with the most recent version, PIRA - we could properly debate the singing of songs at Huns games.

Fair enough point that

The pro IRA crap is just puerile nowadays ..
it really is !
and it gives everyone the ability to place us beside the massed ranks of tens of thousands of racists and give all the authorities an escape valve in not having to fix that real issue over at Ibrox

Yes well thats what huns do bend over for each other.

Anyway how magic were we, today has gotta be about our wee James Forrest he was on ?. What a bhoy ☘️???

Now fat boydachenko.... wit wis it ye were sayin again you fat ? time to keep yer ??

I read on another thread your personal reasons for not wanting to hear IRA songs at the fitba and I totally get it, when I read your posts I felt really sad for your circumstances. I can’t come to games atm for family reasons but had a season book for years, I personally would belt out the Rebs on the bus down and back, also in the pub but not in the ground, that was my 90 mins of my ‘personal time with Celtic’ and wanted to sing and shout Celtic stuff (I found that pretty hard at away games where it was almost a requirement)

Anton, away from the fitba I guess your not keen on IRA tunes understandably, does that spoil your enjoyment of a pre and post match pint

Sorry Anton, no-one not even the cops are interested in debating nor stopping their vile song book.

Like it or not a lot of people myself included sympathise with the struggles and the reason the IRA took up arms in the first place.

They were merely freedom fighters fighting against centuries of injustice and suffering bu the british govt.

No, nothing wll prevent a freedom fighters song for me.

HH ☘️

Sorry Anton, no-one not even the cops are interested in debating nor stopping their vile song book.

Like it or not a lot of people myself included sympathise with the struggles and the reason the IRA took up arms in the first place.

They were merely freedom fighters fighting against centuries of injustice and suffering bu the british govt.

No, nothing wll prevent a freedom fighters song for me.

HH ☘️
HH Maria, singing songs re 1916 are imo perfectly legal. The struggle was legit against the crown who had killed the Irish for years and treated them worse than imo no offence intented American blacks South African blacks and in every country the Crown occupied illegally. We are not a bigoted race. The Scots/Irish protestants are biggest bigots and fascists of any race outside nazism. Sing your songs be proud where you have came from and do remember that what we sing is of a history and a proud one at that. HH pal. ☘️

doesn't matter what we we do, we're hated regardless,phuq them and their whitabootery HH

I read on another thread your personal reasons for not wanting to hear IRA songs at the fitba and I totally get it, when I read your posts I felt really sad for your circumstances. I can’t come to games atm for family reasons but had a season book for years, I personally would belt out the Rebs on the bus down and back, also in the pub but not in the ground, that was my 90 mins of my ‘personal time with Celtic’ and wanted to sing and shout Celtic stuff (I found that pretty hard at away games where it was almost a requirement)

Anton, away from the fitba I guess your not keen on IRA tunes understandably, does that spoil your enjoyment of a pre and post match pint

No, SL, it doesn't spoil my enjoyment in the slightest.

I understand the situation, most at a game do not.

Many mates who joined up, didn't hate them, understood them.

Time and place is my main gripe ?

HH Maria, singing songs re 1916 are imo perfectly legal. The struggle was legit against the crown who had killed the Irish for years and treated them worse than imo no offence intented American blacks South African blacks and in every country the Crown occupied illegally. We are not a bigoted race. The Scots/Irish protestants are biggest bigots and fascists of any race outside nazism. Sing your songs be proud where you have came from and do remember that what we sing is of a history and a proud one at that. HH pal. ☘️

All day long Ally, my love for my ancestry my people runs deep, i should be grateful to the horrible brethren trying to keep my people down for the near 2 centuries we’ve been here they always reminded us we were “the pesky Irish” well i am proud of my people’s spirit.

We have and will never be broken.

HH Brother ☘️

I’m assuming first of you are not a Rangers Troll.. the first one on this site!!
Rangers fan behaviour may be classed as sectarian . To me it is downright racist..
Anti Irish Catholic racism .. nothing else
I don’t buy in with Mr Phil McGh... on much but on that point I sure do
What is your point?

Back