Surrender or we'll cry

Nae cunt is or wiz pushed off with you Mate your first post to a shitty post of mine ie game a FIFA will sort that out include the reply hun logic and fun chunt noo if a canny reply tae that well tuff dae whit the king off the boax said argue dinghy ignore FFS aw wid prefer the dinghy or ignore masell
You’ve got me confused with someone else. Game of FIFA?? The last time I played a console was when I was about 18 and it was my wee Brother’s console. I don’t play daft games, got better things to do with my life. The last game I played was Grand theft auto. That’s how long ago it was. At least 20 years. So the suggestion about playing a game of FIFA is bs

You’ve got me confused with someone else. Game of FIFA?? The last time I played a console was when I was about 18 and it was my wee Brother’s console. I don’t play daft games, got better things to do with my life. The last game I played was Grand theft auto. That’s how long ago it was. At least 20 years. So the suggestion about playing a game of FIFA is bs
Look just fuvkin forget it ffs

The 'null n voiders' must be going aff there nut.. 😂😂 Fuck the lot of them.. Glasgow Celtic champions again..
I’d be careful. With the hun that is Leanne Dempster and given Rod Petrie is a Masonic c@nt I wouldn’t count on their vote. Plus Douglas Park is a shareholder in Hamilton. If they vote it down even though it’s in their best interest you’ll know why. I thought the SFA banned the same person holding shares in 2 different clubs. Who knows?? Maybe it is his wife that has the shares just like Ogilvie’s.👍

Why, are you not?? If I told you my son’s christening name. There would be no doubt about me mate.
I don't doubt you are a Tim, but I'm just giving you a heads up on a few others. I'm not 100% sure, but it's just that I had a real vivid dream the other night and I was warned about the man called Michael. Now take from that what you will, but remember where you were when you heard it first. Oh yeah and in the dream I was also told, boris is nothin but two ends of a cunt. So that's how I know the dream was real!

Not sure how much money we are talking about here, but I'd give them the money as they'll waste it anyway. At best all it will do for them is buy time. I agree that is important to them until they start getting in season ticket money. But with the debt levels plus deferred wages to be addressed eventually. And current wages and operating costs still to be paid, a fair dent will be put in the ST income.
What then unless they can magic up another fool like Douglas Park or a sugar daddy like David Murray and his banking friends? There won't be many of them on the horizon when all of this is over. The next tsunami will be a global recession as a result of the economic effect of this crisis. They will still be in a hugely precarious position. Enter Big Mike. 🔫🔫🔫.

3ELznOtK_normal.jpg

Jordan Campbell

@JordanC1107
· 6h
Rangers have proposed a rule change that would allow the SPFL to provide interest-free loans to clubs equal to the amount they would receive in prize money at the end of the season, @TheAthleticUK understands. More details below

⬇️

Are they conceding the title in this statement for they will not be getting first prize and it would come across that they are declaring themselves in second come the end of the season so how arrogant when the huns have tried to claim they could potentially pip Celtic when in fact Motherwell could mathematically pip them.

So for prize money loans to be paid out positions would need to be finalised and season ended, no soft loans should be given out and/or if it were to be loans provided due to special circumstances then all clubs should recieve an equal amount of the money available. 42 teams equal share, no ifs or buts.

Members online

Latest posts

Back