Sutton Death Threats - Consulting Police

Sinister story about big Chris. No usually fan of this Blue nosed rag (Scotsman) but since its usually anti Celtic ted to think this story might be true.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/chris...eltic-striker-receives-death-threat-1-4852659
Funny TET how Beatons has became similiar to Suttons, no mention of Beatons as a death threat, but they decided anyway it was alright to give Beaton a guard G4 specials to get him to his work, regardless of who may have been on the Ayrshire grassy knowl.
dog on wall.jpg

TGO here lies the dilemia, you cannot hide behind a phone in todays technology if it was atweet or message it is recorded, time date location and MSI number or PUK number the type that is held if you wished to change your number anyone who has purchased a new phone and changes carrier will be aware of this your number is held and transfered. If it is sent via a shitty disposable phone then the location will still be traceable and it will have to be from a unknown number, therefore you are going down a lot of technolgy routes and time consuming, to tweet (sic) someones a bastrd or you are getting it , dont you think, so its likely to be which if true as no-one has seen anything, someone who knows him and has the number, therefore he might even be aware himself and may well be part of the need a victim card as i anm in shit street, therefore if the journalists are writing stories they need evidence as no source and eye witness amount to verbal dioherria would you agree.

Yeah I think it’s a possibility.

Someone as outspoken as Chris must have been receiving death threats well before now - regardless if it was angry folk behind a keyboard so the fact it’s now out there does make you wonder what’s going on.

BTW my post was on Beaton hit return too soon.

It’s always been a possibility for both - at the end of the day, it’s all speculation when we’re on the outside.

Thing is, as you say, a lot is traceable now a days so we should hopefully know one way or another.

Reactions: Ray
My two cents on this..Chris Sutton is the only Scottish football analyst worth listening too. Sutty speaks the truth, holds the correct people to account and doesn't work within the usual parameters of football journalism. Which is dull and boring. He doesn't have a filter, he's a fresh realist. People can't handle his lingo, so they want him to go to a far away and non inhabitated land full of dinosuars and mystical beings. He should be a bosman transfer for Skysports in the summer.

Last edited:
My two cents on this..Chris Sutton is the only Scottish football analyst worth listening too. Sutty speaks the truth, holds the correct people to account and doesn't work within the usual parameters of football journalism. Which is dull and boring. He doesn't have a filter, he's a fresh realist. People can't handle his lingo, so they want him to go to a far away and non inhabitated land full of dinosuars and mystical beings. He should be a bosman transfer for Skysports in the summer.

I think he is his own man. He opinions are his own and he has rationale to back it up. MSM prefer their representatives to be dependent on lamb rather than independent and free to speak. They prefer a certain slant from all their staff.

In general they like them to be conflicted with taxing lamb chops.

Hence I doubt Sky Zionist sports to be interested in Maverick Sutton. Now had his surname been mutton he would have been friends with the high Priests and the Pharisees long before now.

The mock resurrection must be believed, all must worship Mammon, wealth trumps truth, joakin and boaz are the pillars, masonry is the way to manmade Zion, the Mystery religion of knuckle handshakes is the way to Kabbalah, and Kabbalah runs Sky sports.

I prefer Sutton to Mutton

But Mutton is the food of Mammon the way of iniquity.

Subsidy creates iniquity
Strange that both communism and unfettered capitalism are controlled by the two pillars of Masonry. Joakin and Boaz.

The french and Russian revolutions on the one hand and the central banking system on the other.

Mammon holds them both in the Temple full of knights.

We need a man with a cord in his hand to overtrun the money changing tables and to stand up to the hypocrisy of the pharisees.

A man to defeat Mammon

But sadly i think they might crucify him if he offered a better way.

I think he is his own man. He opinions are his own and he has rationale to back it up. MSM prefer their representatives to be dependent on lamb rather than independent and free to speak. They prefer a certain slant from all their staff.

In general they like them to be conflicted with taxing lamb chops.

Hence I doubt Sky Zionist sports to be interested in Maverick Sutton. Now had his surname been mutton he would have been friends with the high Priests and the Pharisees long before now.

The mock resurrection must be believed, all must worship Mammon, wealth trumps truth, joakin and boaz are the pillars, masonry is the way to manmade Zion, the Mystery religion of knuckle handshakes is the way to Kabbalah, and Kabbalah runs Sky sports.

I prefer Sutton to Mutton

But Mutton is the food of Mammon the way of iniquity.

Subsidy creates iniquity
Strange that both communism and unfettered capitalism are controlled by the two pillars of Masonry. Joakin and Boaz.

The french and Russian revolutions on the one hand and the central banking system on the other.

Mammon holds them both in the Temple full of knights.

We need a man with a cord in his hand to overtrun the money changing tables and to stand up to the hypocrisy of the pharisees.

A man to defeat Mammon

But sadly i think they might crucify him if he offered a better way.
great post again TET,HH

Back