Sutton v Rangers

Just read in the Evening Times that Andy Walker is banned from Celtic Park, according to McCoist. He's actually calling for the petiness to stop.
I didn't know this, can anyone confirm?
From what I've read in happened back in May, he was allegedly banned from Ibrokes for discussing he huns finances and banned from CP for slating the decision to go to Dubai.

I won't put up a link incase it offends the papers polis!

May 2021

think its a squirrell attempt by mccoist to say look they ban reporters too

Deffo HUN fuckabootery going on
Shovels out, they have hit rock bottom and begun to dig

HH

Well, if it was in the paper, it MUST be true :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
can be referenced though unless contrary claim made

And since celtic dont respond to any spurious claims made in paper they get passed as fact

Could be they make lots of spurious claims waiting for a response to one, that way you get your foot in door for all the other no comments in past

And if you only respond to one spurious claim you inadvertently give some credence to other non responded claims

So its rock in hard place

And gives msm the ammunition it needs to push blatant fake news instead of real journalism

The attacks against club are all masonic

And its usually the very things masons do that they accuse others of to deflect away with their propaganda

Masonry dark seedy mens club protected by its secret members, have history of blaming Catholics for all world evil while protecting known masonic crimes that cannot get into a masonic court but lost in the secret corridors

notice masonic club in scotland with secrets and secret agreements wants to know who really runs the game :p:p:p:p:p:p

they claim its a conspiracy

why aint a lie but they claim the conspiracy against them

despite every senior member of establishment being part of the secret privy councils who shall remain nameless

lets burn a catholic on a bonfire instead

its kafflicks who are evil

Well, if it was in the paper, it MUST be true :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
mind ally wanted to know who these people where

but turned out he knew exactly wo these people where but it was a signal to horde to feel outraged that they were up against a hidden enemy

which lead to death threats for the 3 whom ally actually did know

just like he knew white couldnt sack him without monster pay out in secret deal struck before white bought club

just like all whispered some evil in lenny ear but never been revealed

weird how the slavia guy was defo racist for hs whispers in ear

but ally done no wrong

never held to task
never questioned about his weird contracts
never questioned about his rousing the horde to put fear in the 3 he wanted to be publically named

is he banned from ibrox?

personally being the manager who officially killed the club had secret agreements to overcharge club for his inexperience and his all round shyster behaviours on all topics id have thought he would defo be banned from ibrox since he was found to be part of conspiracy to defraud his club and its child of excessive contractual scumbaggery

no dont remember that story being investigated in the papers either

Hoopy I can assure you that soup taking c..nt (Walker) would choke oan oor family Sunday sauce. 🤣

santa might bring you a couple of clues so be good 🥣
Why is there no a Santa emoji anybody know?
Shit asking me to be good is wishful thinking Rose! But here's a Santa for you. 🎅

Members online

Latest posts

Back