Sutton v Rangers

Chubbstar 51

Absolutely shocking in this day and age that the team from the south side of Glasgow can act like the old Russian Politburo, or the East German Stashie secret police in the 50/60s who comes who goes, because they think he has a agenda them, my my my, here we are 2021all the stinkies want to do is make the rules to suit there own agenda me thinks ,the SMSM need to take a good look at themselves absolutely disgusting behaviour call it out what’s to be frightened off the truth,
Cowards the the whole caboodle Free Press my arse, BBC banned from Citadel of Hate
After every game no interview s statement from spokesman bla, bla,bla,Celtic fans more or less banned, if I don’t like your face your not getting in (it’s my party)shocking ,appalling, must be something in the contract of every club in Scotland to abide by the rules, apart from Sky .Why’s That, anybody Know? and supply interviews, comments etc,after all said and done we all
pay a license fee. ? (me thinks) another thing I would not give them there money for trying to dictate who comes and goes who after all it is more important to them the revenue they receive,than BT sport, BBC ,and all the media outlets, all I can say to the whole caboodle is Grow a Pair F F S as I say this is 2021 tell the Stinkies

Needs a total media boycott, they need taught a lesson
It’s my understanding that only the cameras will be at ibrokes on Thursday, all the commentators half time analysis will be broadcast from an empty parkhead for both games,
The everyone, anyone campaign going well then? Inbred, backward looking Neanderthal Huns , can’t “guarantee” the safety of ex Celtic employees when visiting their stadium, outrageous state of affairs, that should be splashed across all media outlets, if I was Sutton or Lennon I’d turn up, with a camera crew and see what they do……fecken embarrassment, Scotland’s shame 😡

Needs a total media boycott, they need taught a lesson
It’s my understanding that only the cameras will be at ibrokes on Thursday, all the commentators half time analysis will be broadcast from an empty parkhead for both games,
The everyone, anyone campaign going well then? Inbred, backward looking Neanderthal Huns , can’t “guarantee” the safety of ex Celtic employees when visiting their stadium, outrageous state of affairs, that should be splashed across all media outlets, if I was Sutton or Lennon I’d turn up, with a camera crew and see what they do……fecken embarrassment, Scotland’s shame 😡
There’s is a media boycott
Naebody paid the 25
they all still kiss arse though

This whole island is still operated by the institutions and by the various establishments which function within the messy labyrinths of these institutions.

There are 6 main institutions which are the cornerstones of britishness:

1. The German Family
2. The Legal Establishments
3. The Political Establishments
4. The Educational Establishments
5. The Armed Service Establishments
6. The Media Establishments

All of these institutions are interlocked and interlinked. In order for any business or enterprise to be successful on this island - it will have to be deferent to any one (or all) of the aforementioned establishments.

Sport (particularly football) has one
major advantage to be able to exist outwith the scope of these establishments and that can be found in some teams popularity on a global scale. The influence of our establishments do not extend beyond britain in the way they did during the empire/commonwealth era, but a team still has to have a certain aura and appeal to gain traction overseas.

Celtic must surely realise that the don't belong in this backward island's twisted narrative. The only purpose Celtic serves is to act as the boogeyman for white anglo-saxon ideologues to keep their brethren in line.

The media perform an enormous duty in driving the establishment narrative on all fronts. The media acts as the 'smoke and mirrors' branch of the establishment pyramid and create pleasant/threatening headlines and petty distractions while the dirty work goes on elsewhere.

Celtic will never be able to overturn this situation. I believe that is why the club has to create it's own platforms to get their message out. Platforms, such as this one, are a great way to avoid the mainstream narrative and discuss the reality of our circumstances without having to wade through the drivel being produced in print and by the broadcast media.

However - there is one major problem holding Celtic back from having a real presence in the world of digital media - and that is the absolute, irrefutable disdain that the vast majority of our board have for the fans.

Instead of inspiring us to come together - they are intent on driving us apart. Some of the board still believe that the institutions in this island want us here. Perhaps that is due to their career choices and participation within these establishments and institutions, but they are wrong. We are not loved, we are not liked, we are not wanted.

The mainstream media are only doing what they have always done. There were very, very few instances where there was anything other than a blue tint to their perspective and if we dont know that by now, then we deserve to be treated like muppets.

Celtic fans banned
BBC banned
Sutton banned
Media banned
What a shower o shite they are, and all along the way aided and abetted by out wonderful sports journos.
Never questioned, never challenged, if it wasn’t all so sinister it would be hilarious.
This charade must end somewhere sometime surely?
It cannot be that one single football club, its board and supporters can have everyone else hanging on the end of a string, their behaviour becoming more bizarre by the day?
Sevco are the epitomy of the Emperor’s new clothes…they do and say as they please at everyone else’s expense but no one bats an eye cos they don’t want the obligatory threats and attacks that come with challenging them.
The only hope we all have is if the same thing happens again, it rots from the inside out..events in the last week or so give the impression its all going tits up, but Sevco are like an old dying relative, u know its coming but they just seem to linger forever..u get a call but its a false alarm and so they linger on…but the day will come, especially if we can wrestle this title from their grubby mitts.

Celtic fans banned
BBC banned
Sutton banned
Media banned
What a shower o shite they are, and all along the way aided and abetted by out wonderful sports journos.
Never questioned, never challenged, if it wasn’t all so sinister it would be hilarious.
This charade must end somewhere sometime surely?
It cannot be that one single football club, its board and supporters can have everyone else hanging on the end of a string, their behaviour becoming more bizarre by the day?
Sevco are the epitomy of the Emperor’s new clothes…they do and say as they please at everyone else’s expense but no one bats an eye cos they don’t want the obligatory threats and attacks that come with challenging them.
The only hope we all have is if the same thing happens again, it rots from the inside out..events in the last week or so give the impression its all going tits up, but Sevco are like an old dying relative, u know its coming but they just seem to linger forever..u get a call but its a false alarm and so they linger on…but the day will come, especially if we can wrestle this title from their grubby mitts.
They're putting a hell of alot of effort into keeping the press at arms length a press pack who's traditionally been on side for them makes u wonder wit the real story is behind the scenes

Latest posts

Back