Sutton v Rangers

Celtic fans banned
BBC banned
Sutton banned
Media banned
What a shower o shite they are, and all along the way aided and abetted by out wonderful sports journos.
Never questioned, never challenged, if it wasn’t all so sinister it would be hilarious.
This charade must end somewhere sometime surely?
It cannot be that one single football club, its board and supporters can have everyone else hanging on the end of a string, their behaviour becoming more bizarre by the day?
Sevco are the epitomy of the Emperor’s new clothes…they do and say as they please at everyone else’s expense but no one bats an eye cos they don’t want the obligatory threats and attacks that come with challenging them.
The only hope we all have is if the same thing happens again, it rots from the inside out..events in the last week or so give the impression its all going tits up, but Sevco are like an old dying relative, u know its coming but they just seem to linger forever..u get a call but its a false alarm and so they linger on…but the day will come, especially if we can wrestle this title from their grubby mitts.
It's just another example of how childish and petty their club is
Big Sutty will be getting paid regardless of whether he's at IPOX, or in the studio
He really does live in their heads, rent free
This prick's on the door, ( I belive his name is shitface) and he has found his station in life steward.jpg
When asked about this, a DeadCo spokesperson replied:
"Whit ur you daein' oan ma street you !!!"

They're putting a hell of alot of effort into keeping the press at arms length a press pack who's traditionally been on side for them makes u wonder wit the real story is behind the scenes
The Establishment club sure are paranoid, as everyone is against them...apparently
Refusal to wear Cinch on their shit strips, no reporters allowed unless they pony up the 25 grand, and now they're afraid of Chris Sutton walking through the gates of Hell
They really are embarrassing, in terms of 'adulting'

Sutton has a case with uefa as all clubs are signed up to the Respect programme ,,,,,,,,everyone ,,,,anyone ,,,,but no Sutton

Respect is a social responsibility programme launched in 2008 by the Union of European Football Associations. Its main objective is to work towards unity and respect across gender, race, religion and ability.

They are doing all these things for a reason. I'm sure when that day comes we will all realise oh that's why they done all the crazy stuff.and then let's see do they get what they want like a spoilt child who's tantrums pay off with a big lollipop until the next tantrum is thrown.I'm been waiting for the real reason day its going to be interesting to say the least.

The huns, as they always have look for the smallest of loophole - try to exploit it then seem all to happy to get skudded later down the line as by that point the hundead have bought into it and it plays to their siege mentality that they lean on when they are brought to account, which admittedly they can't understand.

Sutton as a security risk is a prime example.

He definitely falls into a certain category.

RFC have the right to refuse persons that may cause unrest.

If 10 fans or anyone in the ground says I don't want that cunt in here...bingo.

Clubs don't stoop to that level because it is clearly ridiculous.
Rangers do and will.
Any company pairing with rangers will have to adhere to their security measures.

No matter how petty it is a judge will have to back them. On this at least.

Not the end of the world. If they get hammered we will be watching BT to watch Sutton give a wee dig.

I'd put money on huns with BT included in their tv deal will instead watch a shit rangers tv stream just to avoid him.

I dodge the sky for the same reasons.

Regardless - We would never back a ban on a broadcaster.

I'm glad they do it. It only amplifies our point that they are mutants.
We have the advantage of several specific examples of what makes a hun an embarrassment.

They are a collective of pack angry, cowards.

I'd probably ban Sutton from my house at Christmas - even if he was shagging my auntie - if he slagged me like he does the huns 🤣🤣🤣

Will be interesting tonight to see if BT sport will allow Chris Sutton to comment upon the scum game tonight.
This shower of racist shit trying to make a big song and dance against kids, well tonight I would be expecting the ugly head of racism to be delivered from the most racist shower of shit upon the planet.
Will the issue be addressed from anyone within BT sport?
Will it fuck, just another shower of gutless wankers who hide behind SKY and there very false racism campaign, so where does there discrimination campaign stand, when they are all prepared to turn a blind eye to the antics of such filth.
"Everyone, Anyone" needs to be really called out for the real bollox it stands for

Last edited:
Just read in the Evening Times that Andy Walker is banned from Celtic Park, according to McCoist. He's actually calling for the petiness to stop.
I didn't know this, can anyone confirm?

Just read in the Evening Times that Andy Walker is banned from Celtic Park, according to McCoist. He's actually calling for the petiness to stop.
Nae idea if thats true but this is just typical of McCoist and any other eejit associated wi those bunny boilers.
Rather than just fess up, hold ther hands up and say this is bollocks, we need to start acting like adults…they always have to resort to whataboutery. There always has to be a Celtic example for them to even acknowledge they are a bunch of petty wanks.
Why not just concentrate on sorting ur own bigoted shite and let others sort theirs?

Nae idea if thats true but this is just typical of McCoist and any other eejit associated wi those bunny boilers.
Rather than just fess up, hold ther hands up and say this is bollocks, we need to start acting like adults…they always have to resort to whataboutery. There always has to be a Celtic example for them to even acknowledge they are a bunch of petty wanks.
Why not just concentrate on sorting ur own bigoted shite and let others sort theirs?
The broader context of the story was, he was talking about Sutty being banned from Ibrox, and Void banned from Dundee as well as Walker banned from paradise.

May 2021

think its a squirrell attempt by mccoist to say look they ban reporters too

Members online

Latest posts

Back