Sutton, what has happened?

Video Celts

Administrator
He seems to have taken a very strange change in direction over the last 24 hours.

Previously he has always seemed independent and capable of rational thought, now he seems to be involved in a bizarre game aimed at undermining Brendan Rodgers to ease Dembele's 'escape'.

Is there something in this for the Evil Genius?

He seems to have taken a very strange change in direction over the last 24 hours.

Previously he has always seemed independent and capable of rational thought, now he seems to be involved in a bizarre game aimed at undermining Brendan Rodgers to ease Dembele's 'escape'.

Is there something in this for the Evil Genius?

Nothing more personal than boosting the chances of contract renewals for himself.
Unfortunately tv journalism and especially in sectors where there is money involved, seems to amount more to how loud you can say it and how much drama and trauma you can create in a short space of time.
Journalists are constantly in need of news to make themselves relevant and most are not allergic to creating news or even encouraging bad news.

Could call it a fairly sad profession, if the ones at the top were not so well rewarded for all the forgotten tomorrow Bullshyte they repetitively pretend to be so passionate about.

Last edited:
We lap it up when he slaughters the filth....he loves the Celtic and expressing an opinion as to what he thinks is best for us. He's entitled to......surely we embrace a range of opinions? I said it elsewhere, BR isn't blameless in all this current shitshow...nor is the board.....or the players. We need a run of great performances ,rather than just results, to move on. That's what will get things back on track.

Yes, i agree Sutton is entitled to have his opinion. Although i like Chris's style, he is wrong to support Dembeles stance here. Celtic are entitled to hold out for a better bid. Brendan is right to insist he goes nowhere until the board get a decent replacement in through the door. Moussa can wait. Lyon should have made their move earlier. Dembele's only thinking about what's good for Dembele.

Last edited:
Yes, i agree Sutton is entitled to have his opinion. Although i like Chris's style, he is wrong to support Dembeles stance here. Celtic are entitled to hold out for a better bid. Brendan is right to insist he goes nowhere until the board get a decent replacement in through the door. Moussa can wait. Lion should have made their move earlier. Dembele's only thinking about what's good for Dembele.
Fitba players are all the fkn same....apart fae KT

The thing youbhave to remember here is no one knows what goes on behind the scenes and who said what to who. Options will have been promised and agents will look for a pay day and pundits will exploit situations for their own end. At the end of the day we are just supporters roll up pay your money and watch the show, to us our team is everything to the rest it's a business.

Back