Sutty’s thoughts on Broony’s cover

Frenchie

Anyone agree?

Big Jules was outstanding the other night but Broony’s is a role you grow into if your good enough.

Jules showed he has the character in Copenhagen.

Anyone agree?

Big Jules was outstanding the other night but Broony’s is a role you grow into if your good enough.

Jules showed he has the character in Copenhagen.

definitely short term but going forward i think the big fella is a career man and not a celtic career man and will be off in a year or two sadly......MacGregor is the future leader then Ajer IMO

definitely short term but going forward i think the big fella is a career man and not a celtic career man and will be off in a year or two sadly......MacGregor is the future leader then Ajer IMO
Agree Docco, but ajers at the stage he must start learning from his mistakes, his defensive decisions are frightening at times.

Part of big Kris' issue is that he tends to get pulled out of shape when covering converted full-backs. He does to tend to dive in and lunge a bit, but that again is usually because he's stretched.

It might be time to experiment playing him one place forward if the captain is struggling a bit. He can step back and forward as required and is comfortable on the ball too.

Lenny might want to think about using CalMac in the QB role too. We got a fair bit of joy from that last season and it gives him scope to use his full passing range.

We are a bit short on leaders and we have to start looking with one eye on the future now that the captain is in his twilight.

Replacing Broony the player shouldn't be too difficult...Replacing Broony the captain will be near impossible..he's a once in a generation leader.....Kieran Tierney in about 4 or 5 years might be our man

Part of big Kris' issue is that he tends to get pulled out of shape when covering converted full-backs. He does to tend to dive in and lunge a bit, but that again is usually because he's stretched.

It might be time to experiment playing him one place forward if the captain is struggling a bit. He can step back and forward as required and is comfortable on the ball too.

Lenny might want to think about using CalMac in the QB role too. We got a fair bit of joy from that last season and it gives him scope to use his full passing range.

We are a bit short on leaders and we have to start looking with one eye on the future now that the captain is in his twilight.
Get some of it SP, but ajer needs to start learning quickly too often he fucks up for me it's not like he's 19-20.
Calmac slotted brilliantly in when broony was out if anything we looked quicker and more dangerous. Leader for me will be big juilien only came in The summer but he's got the attributes.

Members online

Back