Take a peak- you'll be glad you did

Enjoyed that wee vid ?. What's his connection to celtic? There's not much about his family online. Does he have Scottish or Irish links?
There will be a few dvd box sets getting launched down govan way today ?

Thanks imatim that put the hugest smile on my face. I love the peaky blinders.

I hear sevco rats are now never watching it again and are ragin at the bbc.

Wits the script wi these dafties.

JF put an article up with a link to all things sevco have called to be banned, if you are interested.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving and this clip made me lol thinking of the steam coming out their ears.

Wee KT must be buzzing. HH ☘️

Thanks imatim that put the hugest smile on my face. I love the peaky blinders.

I hear sevco rats are now never watching it again and are ragin at the bbc.

Wits the script wi these dafties.

JF put an article up with a link to all things sevco have called to be banned, if you are interested.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving and this clip made me lol thinking of the steam coming out their ears.

Wee KT must be buzzing. HH ☘️

Your very welcome Maria......and yes I've seen the banned list of the permanently offended. Don't you just love how thick they are....lol

Your very welcome Maria......and yes I've seen the banned list of the permanently offended. Don't you just love how thick they are....lol

The banter years eh? They just don’t get it pal. I would sincerely hate to be so hat-filled over nothing.

????

Just watched a film, '71, it's shite so don't waste your time if it comes on, seriously!

Anyway, that guy from Peaky Blinders plays a Loyalist whose first scene has him building a bomb to blow up those 'Fenian bastards'.

Boycott, anyone?

Paul Anderson is a English actor from London can't find any connection with Celtic possibly through parents or g/parents as Anderson as you know is Scottish.perhaps he just has good taste , why in gods name would you boycott a piece of fiction? Hold on was that not what the Huns done when they burnt books they did did not like at the start ofWW2 watch out for fires

Members online

Latest posts

Back