Tammy Abraham

Tiger76

If Eddie leaves in the summer might be worth a punt on getting Tammy Abraham on loan , he is lightning quick misses a lot at them moment with a run in the team may get his confidence up and put the chances away.

Yeah, a guy on about £50-60k a week, playing at top end of the EPL and possibly in the Champions League, on the fringes of England selection......yeah he is definitely a realistic target to come and play in Scotland 🙄

If Eddie leaves in the summer might be worth a punt on getting Tammy Abraham on loan , he is lightning quick misses a lot at them moment with a run in the team may get his confidence up and put the chances away.
Think about it Tiger,where would you rather be playing on a bad wednesday night with the rain and wind battering into your face, Old Trafford or Old Hamilton,I think we all know where Tammy would prefer to be playing,,if he goes on loan mate it will definitely not be North of the border..

HH.

Mind they burnt a million quid :rolleyes:
I always wondered about that being genuine
A million of Craig’s whytes pounds maybe

unlike new order who did genuinely lose that amount of money. I’m sure it was the cost of the sleeve design/material being so intricate that they lost almost a quid for every record sold.
I think it was their manager that said to the band at the time Just put it out, no need to worry it won’t sell many, it’s not your best song

turned out to be the biggest selling 12” single of all time 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Tiger how did u get out the hospital??ur obviously delirious man u need help🤣🤣

I heard that boy Messi was quite good, could take a chance on him... mibby too old for us ? 🤔

Don't take this personal Tiger 76....Weer just havin a laff. it happens to the best of us....Keep posting (y)

Back