Tapatalk

Is this forum Tapatalk compatible? If not can you make it. Cheers HH
Just tried installing it on Android just to see, but it made me jump through too many, ahem, Hoops. Pun completely intended. So I uninistalled it, and sorry, I can't tell you.

This is a question for Winning Captains, a mod here -- you might want to send him a private message. To be fair, I only visit this forum on my computer and don't use my phone for anything but calling and texting.

What the fuck is tapa talk?is it some type of muck served in a tapas bar
Not exactly. It's a program to streamline forums for phones (and probably tablets), at least that's my takeaway from trying to install it earlier. Maybe the original poster can enlighten us further, but like I said earlier I only access this forum via computer and tablet, and not my phone.

Not exactly. It's a program to streamline forums for phones (and probably tablets), at least that's my takeaway from trying to install it earlier. Maybe the original poster can enlighten us further, but like I said earlier I only access this forum via computer and tablet, and not my phone.
Waste of time trying to explain to a dinosaur like myself Larry, in this techno world 😂

Back