Tavernier being dangled as potential out of court settlement with Big Mike?

26+6=1

Three separate articles claim Newcastle interest in Tavernier. £10 million is the fantasy figure most often squirrelled in connection with the penalty taker in chief. The Rectum, the Herald and Football Scotland all claim the info comes from the Daily Mail (no source of course). It's interesting that £10 million is the most regular estimate of what Big Mike's compo will be. And it's not even a wee bit surprising that there is no mention of Tavernier Newcastle link in the Daily Mail and googling Tavernier Newcastle only brings up the three Traynor mouthpieces so reasonable to conclude there is no such Daily Mail article.

Nobody has a clue what the compo will be, but i’d Bet your left nut it will be nowhere near £10m.

Tavern Keeper came out pledging his allegiance to the dark side too just the other day.

And if he goes anywhere it won’t be anywhere near £10m. £5m tops and whoever even spends that on the disappearing act is thicker than they cunts on Gers TV.

As someone smarter than me once said, that's pishfull thinking.
Is Tavernier-Pen an EPL standard player? Why would Newcastle take a below average player instead of hard cash? Maybe I'm biased (I am definitely biased against all things sevco) but I don't think any EPL team would want him. He scores penalties in Scotland that any other team in any other league would not be awarded. His stats are corrupted by corrupt officials.
I would be very surprised if Tav-Pen goes to an EPL team.
If he was any kind of player he would have been scouted and sold long before now by the cash starved sevconians.
HH

Last edited:
As someone smarter than me once said, that's pishfull thinking.
Is Tavernier-Pen an EPL standard player? Why would Newcastle take a below average player instead of hard cash? Maybe I'm biased (I am definitely biased against all things sevco) but I don't think any EPL team would want him. He scores penalties in Scotland that any other team in any other league would not get awarded. His stats are corrupted by corrupt officials.
I would be very surprised if Tav-Pen goes to an EPL team.
If he was any kind of player he would have been scouted and sold long before now by the cash starved sevconians.
HH
He cannot defend, there are players down there who would skin him for fun and, when he goes forward there are defenders who would take the ball of him and set up atacks.

If this was the case ,would think tied in with up and coming court case ,and the millions to be paid,!! But surely N/C are not that desperate ,however if he goes another ‘super star ‘ gone ,hh

Maybe just another MA bad man story to keep the gullibles ontrack with the feel good factor and not ask questions of the board.

It will be similar to Slippy going there. Total fabrication. No way would they want such an over rated prick, who cant even defend up here.

Next they will be saying Liverpool want Ratboy for £25m, Southampton realise the awful mistake they Made and will buy Davis back for £12m with add ons. And Gers TV has been nominated for a Oscar.

Trust me. It’s all coming.

It will be similar to Slippy going there. Total fabrication. No way would they want such an over rated prick, who cant even defend up here.

Next they will be saying Liverpool want Ratboy for £25m, Southampton realise the awful mistake they Made and will buy Davis back for £12m with add ons. And Gers TV has been nominated for a Oscar.

Trust me. It’s all coming.

Meanwhile back at the ranch

And Gers TV has been nominated for a Oscar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back