Taylor's Debut - Defensive Options Improved

I think we may use both cos Taylor's lack of games may mean he won't last 90 in what i expect to be a hard shift.
HH🍀

He should last 90 minutes no bother. All the players are fit as fleas, his match fitness might be a concern, but I would certainly play him in front of Johnny. We need our best available defenders and for me Taylor is our best option. The fact he wants to keep the position I think will ensure he steps up because he knows not to means his arse is on the bench.

He should last 90 minutes no bother. All the players are fit as fleas, his match fitness might be a concern, but I would certainly play him in front of Johnny. We need our best available defenders and for me Taylor is our best option. The fact he wants to keep the position I think will ensure he steps up because he knows not to means his arse is on the bench.
He was taken off early on his first start cos he was knackered so as i said with this game being high intensity i doubt he can do 90 but would start him knowing Hayes can come on later if needed.

hayes proves d doubters wrong agan
CmY0hnoWEAAP21x

Members online

Latest posts

Back