Teaching a Sevco Fan about Diversity and Inclusion

So glad you signed up pal its great to hear from you, yeah this is a fantastic site and its well set up. The bhoys did well here for us???

What tunes you listening to the night Nick?

Hope you have your mellow on ?

Been up north lately?

How is your wee daughter pal, all good i hope. HH my good friend. ☘️

So glad you signed up pal its great to hear from you, yeah this is a fantastic site and its well set up. The bhoys did well here for us???

Been up north lately?

Yeah it's good to see Nick on here too. :)

Soz ☘️ But oor nick walked right into that n a jist couldnae resist ????

You coulda let nick down a bit gentler though ☘️

You are ice-cold, lady ???

What are you on about missus? I don't think Nick has even mentioned me. Scroll back and help me to understand or maybe it's me that's losing the plot.

Been up north lately?

Suckin tunes the night, bloody stuffed with cold. Going north saturday got 2 viewings for house, that's 3 now hope it sells quicl. Any way offto bef now got the weans in morning. HH Pal ??

Aw its cool mate goodnight and God bless pal, really chuffed your here. ☘️

"In the middle are the intelligent nasty bitter bigots many professional and on the surface reasonable etc but at heart brutally anti Catholic and Celtic
The SFA ,the boards of other clubs, much of the establishment and influencers are packed out with many in this category".
Unfortunately this is the group I've encountered most of my working life and was a bit naive when younger to my disadvantage. It's better to see your enemy approach from the front than sneak-up and stab you in the back.
Yip OSE
We all have ! ..and all of our lives
And Rangers is the outlet for the outward expression of their inner feelings
There is no such thing as a 90 minute bigot. What is in your heart eventually comes out of your mouth!

Yip OSE
We all have ! ..and all of our lives
And Rangers is the outlet for the outward expression of their inner feelings
There is no such thing as a 90 minute bigot. What is in your heart eventually comes out of your mouth!
Learned the lyrics of a tune when i was younger and instantly understood the message.

And after a while, you can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in

From my observation over the years there are various categories of TRFC fans ranging from
at one extreme the very decent well educated human beings with a good heart most of whom really believe all the crap they read and hear in the media but just love their team ..to
The other end of the spectrum who are just beyond the pale . Uneducated and frankly impervious to any input which impinges on their wee utterly deranged world where their entire existence is defined by needing to beat those fenian Bs

In the middle are the intelligent nasty bitter bigots many professional and on the surface reasonable etc but at heart brutally anti Catholic and Celtic
The SFA ,the boards of other clubs, much of the establishment and influencers are packed out with many in this category
Chelsea with respect don't have these latter two categories . They have a cohort of English defence league folks at the lower echelons of the support but they don’t have the poison in that Rangers support that we all know about and have had to endure in various aspects of our lives
The folks in These latter two categories are beyond reform
Their culture will gradually die out
Particularly If Celtic just keep winning they will just drift away and with some luck never darken our doors again

The main difference is Chelsea are not operating in a society where the bigotry and sectarianism is accepted as being normal like we have to in Scotland . In the professional world up here in Scotland ,especially in the banking sector anti catholic sectarianism is wholly acceptable ,in fact any one who attempts to call it out or stand up against it will find their career come to an abrupt halt if not go into freefall

When in general public it is often expressed in a jokey way as if it is a thing of the past without any influence in the scotland of today ,but nothing could be further from the truth

Members online

Latest posts

Back