Tears For Tony

Spherical Planet

Cards on the table, I thought Tony was a busted flush and would spend his twilight years in the boozers telling the punters how he 'nearly made it".

I love, absolutely love, to be stood corrected.

Tony - you made it, young man.........you made it.

You had many a grown man in floods of tears and now we're living our dreams through you.

Take a bow, Tony.........Celtic through and through

Cards on the table, I thought Tony was a busted flush and would spend his twilight years in the boozers telling the punters how he 'nearly made it".

I love, absolutely love, to be stood corrected.

Tony - you made it, young man.........you made it.

You had many a grown man in floods of tears and now we're living our dreams through you.

Take a bow, Tony.........Celtic through and through

Aye, He`s come a long way, must admit.

One of the best examples I can recall or a player living the dream.
Just shows just what a young player can produce when given an opportunity and more so from a manager with a vision of what he is looking for from his player.
Has Ralston returned the faith and confidence Ange had in him?
Better believe he has, and more imo.
For a position we were struggling in so badly over the last few seasons, to now becoming so strong with the addition of josip is one of great joy to witness with such great competition for the position.
A write off, to a fan's favourite, what a story and capped off with winners medals also.
Only gripe is the way he is been blaggered by Steve Clark and the Scottish national team imo, best right back for Scotland by a country mile imo, which makes Steve Clarke a wimp imo.

Glad I opened it I thought oor Tony Fi the noise had popped his chisel or Cherry SP
😂😂
Buy aye he’s improved no end and there’s good competition with Juranovic which only benefits Celtic.
mon the Tony’s

HH 😂👏
Same here thought maybe he was away to the wagathachristie trial seeing as he's a big fandan

oh aye Ralston aye well done son you've proved me wrong

Two wags, seeing who can pish the highest wi they’re dumb assed footballers husbands money, she said, they said, we said pish 💩
If any one o those 2 were ma mrs, she’d be telt, get it sorted, say sorry, widny give a monkeys wether guilty or not, widny be pissin ma hard earned wonga away to some fancy lawyer for nothing but a handbags fight, if this pish is what the legal system is for its a waste of feckin time, hope ther both guilty and told to go feck themselves….everything that wrong wi society this shite 😡

The only thing i was shocked about was the nick Wayne Rooneys in ...fuck me he looks close to 50
When it first came on the news my wife starting slagging the crap court artist for her hopeless drawing of Wayne Rooney as he looked like a potato in a cheap suit.

Then it showed footage of him walking out of the court and she was in hysterics when she realised the drawing was actually a great likeness of him!

When it first came on the news my wife starting slagging the crap court artist for her hopeless drawing of Wayne Rooney as he looked like a potato in a cheap suit.

Then it showed footage of him walking out of the court and she was in hysterics when she realised the drawing was actually a great likeness of him!
Money can't by class.The lawyers must be pissing themselves.

Of all the players who recieved a medal, I was most pleased for Anthony Ralston. It was a just reward for determination, dedication, self belief, courage and development of his game. He has come on hugely and still has even more to learn and develop. He brings me back to older days. Learn your trade. Work hard at it. Do your best. If it's not good enough, try again. Qualities that should be engrained in every young Celtic player. Well done Anthony Ralston. My player of the year.🍀 💚 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back